CarTechnoloGY
EDC17CP14 HW01 Immo transfer - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: EDC17CP14 HW01 Immo transfer (/showthread.php?tid=34500)

EDC17CP14 HW01 Immo transfer - mbectb - 05-04-2018

Hi

My car has been victim of water in scuttle panel and ecu is badly damaged by water and car would'nt even crank. I purchased similar ecu with same HW number HW01 and managed to read both in bootloader mode. Would really appreciate if anybody can help to transfer immo data from original to new one as i don't want solution with immo light being lit on instrument panel.

In attachment original reads from original and new ecu which i want to use.

Regards
IMMO_MATCH.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 12 times
Size: 1.58 MB

RE: EDC17CP14 HW01 Immo transfer - Enabled - 05-04-2018

Just flash original ecu boot read into replacement ecu. EEPROM, internal and external flash.

Keep all file backups just in case.

RE: EDC17CP14 HW01 Immo transfer - mbectb - 05-04-2018

Won't work because of OTP areas, already tried that and it cranks but won't fire up throwing ECU hardware error..

RE: EDC17CP14 HW01 Immo transfer - Enabled - 05-04-2018

Using KTAG?

I have cloned TC1797 (Mini/PSA mevd17) with MPPS, which simply skips OTP section and programs the rest, becomes perfect clone. But I never tried with KTAG. Does KTAG error out at OTP?
I am interested of outcome either way.

RE: EDC17CP14 HW01 Immo transfer - volavka - 05-04-2018

ECU hw and software are not compatible, the reason cannot clone it

Good luck yes

RE: EDC17CP14 HW01 Immo transfer - mbectb - 05-04-2018

I do have original MAGPro2 X17 Master and tried their automatic helpdesk solution with same result (unable to clone due to sw being not compatible). Both ECU's are from same engine CAHA and manual transmission but one is from A4 B8 and one from A6 C6.

I will try to flash ECU with same software using ODIS engineering and see what will happen..

Regards

RE: EDC17CP14 HW01 Immo transfer - rs@chip - 05-04-2018

(05-04-2018, 19:33 PM)mbectb Wrote:  I do have original MAGPro2 X17 Master and tried their automatic helpdesk solution with same result (unable to clone due to sw being not compatible). Both ECU's are from same engine CAHA and manual transmission but one is from A4 B8 and one from A6 C6.

I will try to flash ECU with same software using ODIS engineering and see what will happen..

Regards

with proper immo off solution you will not have safe on dash..try good immo off + ori softwere(old ecu)

RE: EDC17CP14 HW01 Immo transfer - djdanny - 06-04-2018

(05-04-2018, 16:10 PM)mbectb Wrote:  Hi

My car has been victim of water in scuttle panel and ecu is badly damaged by water and car would'nt even crank. I purchased similar ecu with same HW number HW01 and managed to read both in bootloader mode. Would really appreciate if anybody can help to transfer immo data from original to new one as i don't want solution with immo light being lit on instrument panel.

In attachment original reads from original and new ecu which i want to use.

Regards

try and report...
pass pm

RE: EDC17CP14 HW01 Immo transfer - mbectb - 10-04-2018

That's my original files