CarTechnoloGY
Honda keyless fob - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Honda keyless fob (/showthread.php?tid=34891)

Honda keyless fob - kulskul - 17-04-2018

Hi,

I successfully added 1 key to my Honda FIT. Using HDS, I programmed 1 transponder to my car but not the FOB.

Can anyone enlighten me how to add FOB in Honda. I tried the solution from youtube where you will turn on, press lock button, then turn off kinda thing but that doesn't work.

How can I program FOB using HDS?

RE: Honda keyless fob - raffy haddad - 17-04-2018

Hi
You should make sure that the fob belongs to your car , there are many FCC for Honda fob and make sure same frequency
Regards

RE: Honda keyless fob - kulskul - 17-04-2018

(17-04-2018, 16:05 PM)raffy haddad Wrote:  Hi
You should make sure that the fob belongs to your car , there are many FCC for Honda fob and make sure same frequency
Regards

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Even if the fob is from the same model? I have two honda fit with the same looking fob. I tried programming that and it didn't work too.

RE: Honda keyless fob - ExpertAuto - 21-04-2018

What year the Fit?

RE: Honda keyless fob - ExpertAuto - 22-04-2018

Turn the ignition switch ON (II).
Within 1 to 4 sec, press the transmitter lock or unlock button with the transmitter aimed at the keyless receiver unit (left side of dash).
Within 1 to 4 sec, turn the ignition switch OFF.
Within 1 to 4 sec, turn the ignition switch ON (II).
Within 1 to 4 sec, press the transmitter lock or unlock button with the transmitter aimed at the keyless receiver unit.
Within 1 to 4 sec, turn the ignition switch OFF.
Within 1 to 4 sec, turn the ignition switch ON (II).
Within 1 to 4 sec, press the transmitter lock or unlock button with the transmitter aimed at the keyless receiver unit.
Within 1 to 4 sec, turn the ignition switch OFF. 10. Within 4sec, turn ignition switch ON (II).
Confirm you can hear the sound of the door lock actuators. Within 1 to 4 sec, push the transmitter lock or unlock button again.
Within 10 sec, aim the transmitters (up to additional ones) whose codes you want to store at the keyless receiver, and press the transmitter lock or unlock buttons.
Confirm that you can hear the sound of the door lock actuators after each transmitter code is stored.
Turn the ignition switch OFF, and pull out the key.
Confirm proper operation with the transmitters.

RE: Honda keyless fob - kulskul - 19-05-2018

(21-04-2018, 13:56 PM)ExpertAuto Wrote:  What year the Fit?

Hi,

One is a 2008 and one is a 2010. Both are Ge, and although the fob's looks identical, they have different part number.

Plus, I have a DTC with the keyless. I will fix that firsts then try again. Thank you for your reply.