CarTechnoloGY
Key card - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Key card (/showthread.php?tid=36065)

Pages: 1 2

Key card - Abdssamed92 - 04-06-2018

Hello everyone i have problem in my car clio4 2013 the key card star the car normly and locking alse normaly but not unlocking the car so where is the problem

RE: Key card - Ecutech - 04-06-2018

(04-06-2018, 13:40 PM)Abdssamed92 Wrote:  Hello everyone i have problem in my car clio4 2013 the key card star the car normly and locking alse normaly but not unlocking the car so where is the problem

Probably the unlock micro switch. Take card apart to check

RE: Key card - Abdssamed92 - 04-06-2018

How can i do't despite i read the car with Renault can clip

(04-06-2018, 14:08 PM)Abdssamed92 Wrote:  How can i do't despite i read the car with Renault can clip

Take card apart and check the operation of the unlock switch with a multimeter

RE: Key card - raffy haddad - 04-06-2018

hello
as ecuteck wrote check switch
if you have frequency tester puch the non working button to check if it s transmit frequency
regards

RE: Key card - flavio69 - 04-06-2018

(04-06-2018, 13:40 PM)Abdssamed92 Wrote:  Hello everyone i have problem in my car clio4 2013 the key card star the car normly and locking alse normaly but not unlocking the car so where is the problem

locking unit...it's situated on the steering column,fixed with a screw with lefthand turn switch,I had the same problem,fixed with a new locking unit.

(04-06-2018, 15:30 PM)flavio69 Wrote:  

locking unit...it's situated on the steering column,fixed with a screw with leftside switch,I had the same problem,fixed with a new locking unit.

He said he used clip. I would have thought he would have locked/unlocked the car through actuations and it was only the button that isnt working??
No point in him guessing and spending money for no reason

RE: Key card - flavio69 - 04-06-2018

I had exactly the same problem with a clio 4 that lock-unlock by it's own will....I struggled a whole day....and finally decided with the accept of the client to change the locking unit(new virgin)...I had luck,it's working well since that day....(no dtc on clip)
By my experience,cards are fine....I never find a faulty one....

Abdssamed92 be more specific...you talking about locking-unlocking the doors of your car or you talking about locking-unlocking steering and start-don't start??

if you are talking about the doors...it's your unlocking button broke on your card.....and if about second failure,I already answer

RE: Key card - Abdssamed92 - 04-06-2018

But the problem two key card have the same problem of unlocking i think the unlock switch

(04-06-2018, 18:23 PM)Abdssamed92 Wrote:  But the problem two key card have the same problem of unlocking i think the unlock switch

You have answered your own question then. Have you tried the actuation with clip?