CarTechnoloGY
Need help Saab Twice Module - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Need help Saab Twice Module (/showthread.php?tid=3657)

Need help Saab Twice Module - ricky661 - 12-04-2014

Hi All,

What's the best solution for lost keys for Saab Twice module? I know I need to read MC68HC705X32 but not sure what tool needed to generate a new key from from the dump. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

RE: Need help Saab Twice Module - Radio Key - 12-04-2014

I think Twice module needs to be reprogrammed before generating and programming keys. Source for that was Mike Hyde's AutoSmart reference book. Good luck...

RE: Need help Saab Twice Module - ricky661 - 13-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 22:22 PM)Radio Key Wrote:  I think Twice module needs to be reprogrammed before generating and programming keys. Source for that was Mike Hyde's AutoSmart reference book. Good luck...

I appreciate your input, if reprogrammed is required. Wouldn't your loss the car info and Tech2 is required to marry it back to the car?

Thanks

RE: Need help Saab Twice Module - Radio Key - 13-04-2014

You are way over my head on this one. I just know that unless you have good skills to read Eeprom it can be screwed up. I think you have to have a dealer level connection with tech 2 even when you get dump. Like I said you are over my head on Saab. You need someone smarter than me!

RE: Need help Saab Twice Module - sbtriny - 14-04-2014

Hi, m8.
you can program saab by many tools.
for exampl, tango and TMPro2, ak400, etc
but, you need a tk5551 chip.
because, t5 is very weakness for saab.
if you need more help, mail to me.
good luck m8

RE: Need help Saab Twice Module - saslocksmiths - 15-04-2014

Hi just remove the twice unit read chip with orange or something of the like, i use tm pro drop dump to it and program t5 chip its not a hard car to do at all but sometimes t5 wont work in the key head if this happens just get saab key and add with ad pro or some other programmer

RE: Need help Saab Twice Module - ricky661 - 15-04-2014

(15-04-2014, 14:55 PM)saslocksmiths Wrote:  Hi just remove the twice unit read chip with orange or something of the like, i use tm pro drop dump to it and program t5 chip its not a hard car to do at all but sometimes t5 wont work in the key head if this happens just get saab key and add with ad pro or some other programmer

Can other programmer be use beside TM Pro? I have AK500+, X-prog -m, Carprog, hitag2, etc...

Thank you

RE: Need help Saab Twice Module - saslocksmiths - 28-04-2014

If your tools can read MOTOROLA MC68HC05X32 64 PIN 256 BYTES then yes

RE: Need help Saab Twice Module - ricky661 - 30-05-2014

(14-04-2014, 08:15 AM)sbtriny Wrote:  Hi, m8.
you can program saab by many tools.
for exampl, tango and TMPro2, ak400, etc
but, you need a tk5551 chip.
because, t5 is very weakness for saab.
if you need more help, mail to me.
good luck m8

Can you please convert this file?

Thanks