CarTechnoloGY
Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 (/showthread.php?tid=37069)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 - bimmeresp - 29-08-2018

I have solved the error that showed the program with the great help of sacaman. Thank you so much for everything.
In case it happens to someone else, the problem was that my daten file nbt.prg was the year 2013. I've got one more updated, specifically the year 2017 and the program has made the writing argument to perfection.
But I still do not see any parameters. Nothing has changed in my nbt.

In fact, I have started esys program and I have changed parameters such as the chassis of the car that when I turn reverse, appears a bmw x5 when my car is a bmw 5 series and it does not change anything.

As if my nbt was in read-only mode.

RE: Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 - cerberusde - 30-08-2018

Hi guys,
I can’t change the Online Widgets in the splitscreen.I can use only weather widget.I can’t select weather with clock or only clock widget.
Weather on map, internet Live, it works i just can't change the widget to clock and clock with weather. Unfortunately, Pictures does not work yet.

Anyone could write how can I modify it.

Which VOs did you encode?

Thanks...

RE: Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 - sacaman - 30-08-2018

(30-08-2018, 05:05 AM)cerberusde Wrote:  Hi guys,
I can’t change the Online Widgets in the splitscreen.I can use only weather widget.I can’t select weather with clock or only clock widget.
Weather on map, internet Live, it works i just can't change the widget to clock and clock with weather. Unfortunately, Pictures does not work yet.

Thanks...

hi

i don't found yet the way to change it as i don't have NBT any more the widget are not a part of the XML file i think it's on the NBT itself but it's only a guessing

sorry that i can't help you more on this request

RE: Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 - cerberusde - 31-08-2018

(30-08-2018, 10:46 AM)sacaman Wrote:  
(30-08-2018, 05:05 AM)cerberusde Wrote:  Hi guys,

Thanks...

hi

i don't found yet the way to change it as i don't have NBT any more the widget are not a part of the XML file i think it's on the NBT itself but it's only a guessing

sorry that i can't help you more on this request

What vehicle orders did you encode?

What is the difference between BMW life and online?

Currently I have coded BMW life and Life and Internet works, but I can not change the widgets and have no pictures.

RE: Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 - buzzy - 01-09-2018

Hello!
Have US imported BMW with NBT in Europe, have made all changes mentioned here, and BMW Live and Internet are trying to launch, but few seconds later message like "you mobile phone provider is not supported" appears. Can you suggest something?

RE: Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 - sacaman - 02-09-2018

did you FDL code NBT for the bluetooth tethering ?

HU_NTB=
3003- DUN_PROFILE Aktiv
3003-PAB_PROFILE Aktiv
3003-Telemantic_ECU TCB
3003- PHONE_RSE Aktiv
3003- Bluetooth_Handset Aktiv
3003- Bluetooth_SAP_Support AKTIV

RE: Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 - MaroxiFXX - 05-09-2018

hello,

Entry DPAS_INDEX. This tells me the DPAS value 4

do I have to enter the 4 now instead of 2?
example sad "NBT", "read_provisioning_data", "3; 4; 0", "").

RE: Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 - MaroxiFXX - 06-09-2018

II would like an answer,

Thank you in advance

RE: Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 - sacaman - 06-09-2018

try with the 4 as argument if it not work try with the 2
and report back

thanks

RE: Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 - bimmeresp - 06-09-2018

I apply this script. But do not have changes in my nbt. Everything is the same.
[Image: IMG_4424.jpg]