CarTechnoloGY
Any recommendations for best bmw key programmer - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Any recommendations for best bmw key programmer (/showthread.php?tid=38596)

Any recommendations for best bmw key programmer - DJ_B4L - 20-08-2018

Hi im looking for recommendations for a BMW key programmer that has more success in programming keys for both e & f series cas3 , cas4 fem & bdc

i currently have x horse MultiTool which cant do e series cars after they had a cas update to latest firmware

which of these are good or best for the job.

Autohex

Acdp mini without soldering any wires

bmw explorer

or any others that you can recommend

RE: Any recommendations for best bmw key programmer - autohaus - 20-08-2018

cheap tools? ACDP AND CGDI

RE: Any recommendations for best bmw key programmer - raffy haddad - 21-08-2018

there is a lot it depends on each user
some use only for key prog some other use for scan adapt and reprogram modules and key prog
it depends on what you need it for
there is a lot of tools are good
autohex bmwexplorer cgdi acdp vvdi2 bmw ak90 for older models .......................
good luck

RE: Any recommendations for best bmw key programmer - DJ_B4L - 21-08-2018

(20-08-2018, 18:37 PM)autohaus Wrote:  cheap tools? ACDP AND CGDI

do you have these tools and how much coverage do they offer on different models
once tested

do you have the acdp mini the one that doesn't require soldering if so which models have you manage to use it on so far

(21-08-2018, 06:50 AM)raffy haddad Wrote:  there is a lot it depends on each user
some use only for key prog some other use for scan adapt and reprogram modules and key prog
autohex bmwexplorer cgdi acdp vvdi2 bmw ak90 for older models .......................
good luck

i have tools for reprogramming and updating ecus etc

mainly looking for key programming but ideally one that will do all models

i dont mind having extra functions such as cas and engine isn pairing and reading etc they will be a bonus

which tools do you have and use mostly for bmws

RE: Any recommendations for best bmw key programmer - Deimis - 21-08-2018

Buy bmw explorer or autohex, other tools is waste of time or just for simple jobs. I own vvdi prog, vvdi2, icom... BMW explorer there will be discounts for the month of December.

RE: Any recommendations for best bmw key programmer - autohaus - 21-08-2018

(21-08-2018, 10:53 AM)DJ_B4L Wrote:  

once tested

do you have the acdp mini the one that doesn't require soldering if so which models have you manage to use it on so far

(21-08-2018, 06:50 AM)raffy haddad Wrote:  there is a lot it depends on each user
good luck

i dont mind having extra functions such as cas and engine isn pairing and reading etc they will be a bonus

i have both ACDP AND CGDI, yes both are good on E and Fseries especially for keys

RE: Any recommendations for best bmw key programmer - DJ_B4L - 25-08-2018

(21-08-2018, 11:20 AM)Deimis Wrote:  Buy bmw explorer or autohex, other tools is waste of time or just for simple jobs. I own vvdi prog, vvdi2, icom... BMW explorer there will be discounts for the month of December.

yeh these 2 tools seem to be the ones always offering more functions. and there names are always mentioned

will look into these too

(21-08-2018, 13:27 PM)autohaus Wrote:  
(21-08-2018, 10:53 AM)DJ_B4L Wrote:  

once tested

good luck

i have both ACDP AND CGDI, yes both are good on E and Fseries especially for keys

im thinking about the ACDP for e series and f series seems to offer good coverage