CarTechnoloGY
Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: Ford - Mazda (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? (/showthread.php?tid=38830)

Pages: 1 2

Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? - drhg - 27-08-2018

Hello Guys,
Could any one help to make Ford VCM-II works as J2534 passthru with multi-softwares like; WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA !!!

regards

RE: Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? - Clusters - 27-08-2018

Don't know if that is possible, the protocols are totally different and where would you get the drivers?

RE: Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? - drhg - 27-08-2018

(27-08-2018, 00:44 AM)Clusters Wrote:  Don't know if that is possible, the protocols are totally different and where would you get the drivers?

maybe someone succeed in patching the drivers or modify the registry to get it work !!! fail

RE: Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? - mattydr67 - 27-08-2018

With some softwares it can works as it is.
You just have to install the Ford VCM2 Manager
Works with Forscan, Mazda IDS, Suzuky SDT2, Toyota Techstream, JLR SDD, Honda HDS, Nissan Consult 3+
Xentry Passthru, ODIS and BMW ISTA D not tested but should work.
For one of them not full coverage.
Witech and Kia/Hunday GDS never heared thats possible.
But never say never
Good luck

RE: Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? - skygear - 06-09-2018

(27-08-2018, 00:05 AM)drhg Wrote:  Hello Guys,
Could any one help to make Ford VCM-II works as J2534 passthru with multi-softwares like; WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA !!!

regards

Genuine or clone VCM2?

RE: Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? - drhg - 08-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 20:19 PM)skygear Wrote:  
(27-08-2018, 00:05 AM)drhg Wrote:  Hello Guys,

regards

Genuine or clone VCM2?
Clone but top perfect working

RE: Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? - tripix - 22-02-2019

hello guys, someone has a guide on how to run vcm 2 on xentry and other software

RE: Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? - snyper - 24-02-2019

(27-08-2018, 09:22 AM)mattydr67 Wrote:  With some softwares it can works as it is.
You just  have to install the Ford VCM2 Manager
Works with Forscan, Mazda IDS, Suzuky SDT2, Toyota Techstream, JLR SDD, Honda HDS, Nissan Consult 3+
But never say never
Good luck

I have a clone FVDI from Fly OBD. Can it work as a passthru for SDD ESPECIALLY THE VERSION FOR OLDER CARS?

RE: Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? - mattydr67 - 25-02-2019

Sorry if you ask me then I cannot tell you because I am using only a VCM I Rotund which has a full coverage. The J2534 tool hasn't full coverage.
But you can try. You have nothing to loose
By the way AVDI ( roiginal one ) it's working with JLR SDD but I wasn't able to connect in a Jaguar 2001 car in the past.
Good luck

RE: Ford VCM-II with WiTech, Hyundi GDS, O.D.I.S, Xentry & BMW ISTA?? - snyper - 25-02-2019

Thanks mate, I have the clone version, sold off the original version because it don't make much of economic sense then.
By the way, I have searched online for the VCM I Rotund but failed. do you have any idea where I can buy one?

regards

(27-08-2018, 09:22 AM)mattydr67 Wrote:  With some softwares it can works as it is.
You just  have to install the Ford VCM2 Manager
But never say never
Good luck

Am really having issues with JLR. So, you did say that it works with SDD, does it work with the older version necessary to connect to older jaguar cars, especially the X TYPE with x400 vehicle line?

I need to make a decision and purchase asap as my client is running out of patience