CarTechnoloGY
SLI coding in G30 - question about signs - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: SLI coding in G30 - question about signs (/showthread.php?tid=39057)

Pages: 1 2

RE: SLI coding in G30 - question about signs - SweetBMW - 11-09-2018

Just a thought here. You say you have evo. But is it entry evo or evo professional navi? Entry cannot display no overtaking sign as I recall on other 5 series.

RE: SLI coding in G30 - question about signs - gt678 - 11-09-2018

You have to set all values in Ecus KAFAS and DKOMBI with "NPI" (No Passing Information) to active.

RE: SLI coding in G30 - question about signs - tste1982 - 08-02-2019

Does anybody know what Value to change for activating the red line in the cluster when going faster than the speed limit. The speed in the HUD turns from white to red, but the cluster doesn‘t show anything different.

RE: SLI coding in G30 - question about signs - sqorpius - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 08:47 AM)tste1982 Wrote:  Does anybody know what Value to change for activating the red line in the cluster when going faster than the speed limit. The speed in the HUD turns from white to red, but the cluster doesn‘t show anything different.

Also interested in this. Got SLI with NPI up and running perfectly, but the red over-speeding line in 6WB does not appear even with all SLI/NPI parameters matched with G30's that came with 5AS or 5AT from factory.

RE: SLI coding in G30 - question about signs - gt678 - 08-02-2019

I think, set these values to "aktiv":
In DKOMBI:
-CB_TACHOZEIGERBAND
-TACHOZEIGERBAND_ENABLE
-PIA_TACHOZEIGERBAND
and in Headunit:
KI_DISP_CB_TACHOZEIGERBAND

RE: SLI coding in G30 - question about signs - sqorpius - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 09:31 AM)gt678 Wrote:  I think, set these values to "aktiv":
In DKOMBI:
-CB_TACHOZEIGERBAND
-TACHOZEIGERBAND_ENABLE
-PIA_TACHOZEIGERBAND
and in Headunit:

Thanks, will try this!

RE: SLI coding in G30 - question about signs - tste1982 - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 09:31 AM)gt678 Wrote:  I think, set these values to "aktiv":
In DKOMBI:
-CB_TACHOZEIGERBAND
-TACHOZEIGERBAND_ENABLE
-PIA_TACHOZEIGERBAND
and in Headunit:

Thanks,

will try it out.

RE: SLI coding in G30 - question about signs - valrossi - 12-07-2019

I m curious to know why there isn't no overtaking sign shows up. Only remains the speed limit sign.

My g30 doesn't have 5AS and I just retrofitted the kafas and the hazard button. SLI is working but without the no overtaking sign, the hazard safety button isn't functioning. Fsc for FCW has been injected OK.

RE: SLI coding in G30 - question about signs - valrossi - 13-07-2019

(12-07-2019, 10:17 AM)valrossi Wrote:  I m curious to know why there isn't no overtaking sign shows up. Only remains the speed limit sign.

My g30 doesn't have 5AS and I just retrofitted the kafas and the hazard button. SLI is working but without the no overtaking sign, the hazard safety button isn't functioning. Fsc for FCW has been injected OK.

Got both the SLI and FCW fsc codes installed successfully:

AppID 287(0x11F)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic light
FSCStatus accepted
FSCCertStatus not available

----------
AppID 319(0x13F)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic light
FSCStatus accepted
FSCCertStatus not available

Really need help from fellow members here to provide full details of FDL coding thats needs to be done to have the Intelligent Safefy button and FCW with city-braking to work. 

Thank you in advance!

(11-09-2018, 18:47 PM)gt678 Wrote:  You have to set all values in Ecus KAFAS and DKOMBI with "NPI" (No Passing Information) to active.

Please PM me the actual FDL parameter. I have successfully install the FSC for FCW.

Thank you.