CarTechnoloGY
Mini Cooper Erro after crash - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: AIRBAG (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Mini Cooper Erro after crash (/showthread.php?tid=39398)

Mini Cooper Erro after crash - pedromasc33 - 12-09-2018

Hi guys!
I was in a car accident. were detonated 3 airbags (passenger curtain, passenger seat and passenger belt). Airbags have been exchanged for another new semi and have already been ordered! I made the scan of the car through a scan where 2 errors are not erasing.
code: 93a9 and 93aa
the two buckles are not with the fuse blown and also have been changed.
Has anyone ever experienced this? do I need to use some specific bmw scan? do I need to activate anything related to the airbag?
my car is a mini cooper clubman s 2011/2012 gasolina

RE: Mini Cooper Erro after crash - SChip - 12-09-2018

(12-09-2018, 19:23 PM)pedromasc33 Wrote:  Hi guys!
I was in a car accident. were detonated 3 airbags (passenger curtain, passenger seat and passenger belt). Airbags have been exchanged for another new semi and have already been ordered! I made the scan of the car through a scan where 2 errors are not erasing.
Has anyone ever experienced this? do I need to use some specific bmw scan? do I need to activate anything related to the airbag?

You need to replace airbags and belts or put 3.3 ohm resistors, also you need to remove airbag ecu and read eeprom in order to clear crash data

RE: Mini Cooper Erro after crash - pedromasc33 - 12-09-2018

(12-09-2018, 19:31 PM)SChip Wrote:  
(12-09-2018, 19:23 PM)pedromasc33 Wrote:  Hi guys!

You need to replace airbags and belts or put 3.3 ohm resistors, also you need to remove airbag ecu and read eeprom in order to clear crash data

That. I replaced the airbags and buckles! soon after I did a module readout and cleared the crash date and even then the error continues

RE: Mini Cooper Erro after crash - dragon100 - 13-09-2018

Upload your file, I will look ...

RE: Mini Cooper Erro after crash - pedromasc33 - 13-09-2018

(13-09-2018, 11:09 AM)dragon100 Wrote:  Upload your file, I will look ...

The file you want is Eprom file? that of crash file

RE: Mini Cooper Erro after crash - dragon100 - 13-09-2018

Yes I think 95128 ...