CarTechnoloGY
Audi MMI 3GP: Your HDD in not Re-partitioned yet - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CARRADIO / NAVIGATION (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Audi MMI 3GP: Your HDD in not Re-partitioned yet (/showthread.php?tid=40392)

Audi MMI 3GP: Your HDD in not Re-partitioned yet - paulgsm - 04-10-2018

Hello

I have an Audi A4 2012 with MMI 3GP.  in Menu - Version Information MAP Version is blank, no map version.
You cannt select any media at Sources because of text Please wait or something like this. If you press Navi button Navigation initialized messaage appears.
I tried to make firmware update from PXX to K 0767 and then K 0942 and then map update at 6.26.X
After 10 minutes from first firmware update give me an error an I have Skip, Retry an Cancel. I did all and nothing happens.. MMI booted and I have 767 but whith error above.
I tried K942 and happens the same.

I put a special script on SD which allow me to make emergency update because, if you can enter Green Menu on K0942 there is no Emergency Update option.

I tried emergency update, everything was OK, and no change.
After Emergency update I tried to update again with K 0942 ... but no change.

I tried from Green Menu: Delete database (will need reboot), and Delete Nav HDD partition and MMI booted but problem not solved.
I tried map update with, I Know, incomplet K 0942 firmware and and first step error:

Device reports error
CombyStyle ECE (V12).0
Error code 150
Retry
Skip Device
Cancel

After fist step, when I tried to update to K767 and K0942 message form picture bellow appeared.

I didn't find any procedure to repartion HDD. I thought emergency update will do this ... but it looks like NO.
Does anybody know how to solve this without taking out MMI 3GP unit ?
MMI it's working but no navigation and no Media - Sources is working now..

Thx

RE: Audi MMI 3GP: Your HDD in not Re-partitioned yet - darkdll - 04-10-2018

Try reinstalling the firmware in user-defined mode and select all modules, one by one.

Important:
Redownload the firmware using a software like JDownloader, it will check if the RAR file is not damaged.
Copy files with Windows, and it is best if all files are extracted directly from WinRAR to SD (No copy to HDD and later to SD).
Use a good quality SD card

RE: Audi MMI 3GP: Your HDD in not Re-partitioned yet - robot1 - 04-10-2018

Its Sounds like you have an hdd issues

Chek out in measuring blocks from unit 5F all blocks ok

RE: Audi MMI 3GP: Your HDD in not Re-partitioned yet - coulinator - 22-02-2019

I've EXACTLY the same issue .....

Do you find a solution ?

RE: Audi MMI 3GP: Your HDD in not Re-partitioned yet - ivuso - 07-04-2019

Anyone any advice about err code 150?

RE: Audi MMI 3GP: Your HDD in not Re-partitioned yet - gabi_tulea - 07-04-2019

Replace the HDD!!!

RE: Audi MMI 3GP: Your HDD in not Re-partitioned yet - Andi1 - 13-06-2019

Do you solve the Problem

RE: Audi MMI 3GP: Your HDD in not Re-partitioned yet - coulinator - 14-06-2019

(13-06-2019, 14:34 PM)Andi1 Wrote:  Do you solve the Problem

Yes i solved the problem by replacing the HDD.

You can found them onto eBay ... (Serach for MMI3G repair service - Poland vendor).

Ask him that for a new Hard Drive (it is a used one but it will work).

You'll have to reinstall firrmware and MAPS.

It works perfectly for me.

For around 60 euros ....