CarTechnoloGY
ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: VAG Group (VW - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley) (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent (/showthread.php?tid=409)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent - max_mind - 14-06-2014

Please reupload the instalation guide

Thx smile

RE: ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent - poubelle - 25-06-2014

Hi,

Thanks for this download.

Is-it possible to upload the files using a direct download has torrent is prohibited in France ?

Thanks in advance

RE: ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent - paolo_audi - 25-06-2014

Hello, I have installed Elsa 4.1. It works fine and I have created the id with my language ( Italian ) but once I try to make any operation the reply is always:

Error 80004005
Source: unknown
Description: not available

I suppose the software is not able to find for the database. The program has been installed under c:/elsawin but the db is still into the folder where I've download it.
How to solve this problem ?
Thanks everybody !!

RE: ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent - coriducu - 25-06-2014

(25-06-2014, 14:13 PM)paolo_audi Wrote:  Hello, I have installed Elsa 4.1. It works fine and I have created the id with my language ( Italian ) but once I try to make any operation the reply is always:

Error 80004005
Source: unknown
Description: not available

I suppose the software is not able to find for the database. The program has been installed under c:/elsawin but the db is still into the folder where I've download it.
How to solve this problem ?
Thanks everybody !!
do you have just italian language id? always use to have german too,even you will use just italian

RE: ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent - paolo_audi - 26-06-2014

I have tried to reinstall elsa in german using the following procedure:
setup 4.0
update 4.1
and then launch the setup of database but the db setup is frozen does not work

Do you know why ?
Thanks

RE: ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent - paolo_audi - 26-06-2014

I have sold the problem installing the german language. Thanks guys !

RE: ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent - Macedonian - 30-06-2014

Has anyone else had the issue where after running Elsawin successfully, trying to run it again Elsawin.exe deletes itself? Tried to search for the .exe file manually and it no longer exists. I am able to run Elsawin Admin ok though. Weird issue. I have experienced this twice now. I will try reinstalling again for the third time. Although it looks as if it's an issue on my end, as no one else is complaining about this, i thought i'd ask anyway.

I am running Win7 64bit

Cheers

RE: ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent - Marcos - 30-06-2014

(30-06-2014, 05:50 AM)Macedonian Wrote:  Has anyone else had the issue where after running Elsawin successfully, trying to run it again Elsawin.exe deletes itself? Tried to search for the .exe file manually and it no longer exists. I am able to run Elsawin Admin ok though. Weird issue. I have experienced this twice now. I will try reinstalling again for the third time. Although it looks as if it's an issue on my end, as no one else is complaining about this, i thought i'd ask anyway.

I am running Win7 64bit

Cheers

Never heard about this. Keep an eye on your antivirus. Maybe that one consider that your exe file is infected and delete that.
Also make sure your download or your computer is not infected also.
Cheers smile

RE: ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent - TTman - 06-07-2014

(30-06-2014, 05:50 AM)Macedonian Wrote:  Has anyone else had the issue where after running Elsawin successfully, trying to run it again Elsawin.exe deletes itself? Tried to search for the .exe file manually and it no longer exists. I am able to run Elsawin Admin ok though. Weird issue. I have experienced this twice now. I will try reinstalling again for the third time. Although it looks as if it's an issue on my end, as no one else is complaining about this, i thought i'd ask anyway.

I am running Win7 64bit

Cheers

You have probably run a Registry cleaner or PC Cleaning software, some of these are very harsh and can cause all sorts of issues and not just with ElsaWin. easy way to check re- install ElsaWin test it, ten run the pc cleaning or registry cleaning software if the issue happens again, then just undo the last clean[assuming you have set software setting to back up registry before any clean. Then try to reduce the setting on the cleaning software particular ActiveX. or Use different software, plenty of free ones out there that are ok
wink2

RE: ElsaWin 4.10 - VAG Group (full version) (Update: 8.03.2014) - Torrent - VR6OhMy - 09-07-2014

Hey guys...I'm having trouble installing the program. I click on the installation app, select English, and get a popup saying "Program cannot be updated. Code expired 10 days ago. Please check code"

Any ideas? Thanks!