CarTechnoloGY
Which software and hardware for injector recode and other fault code reading - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Which software and hardware for injector recode and other fault code reading (/showthread.php?tid=4842)

Which software and hardware for injector recode and other fault code reading - mgs41987 - 17-06-2014

I don't mind spending a bit of money on the software and hard ware, I change my cars like running water so it would be handy to have, I see autocom does everything I would need just like some advice do the Chinese clones work with the software

RE: Which software and hardware for injector recode and other fault code reading - vagchip - 17-06-2014

Autocom works on some cars, renault can clip can recode injector codes....

RE: Which software and hardware for injector recode and other fault code reading - julu - 17-06-2014

There is no way one solution (software) for all cars..

RE: Which software and hardware for injector recode and other fault code reading - aaronm0056 - 18-06-2014

The delphi tools works great for about 90% of cars ive used it on
autocom is pretty much same thing
pick one up for about 100 quid

need any help setting it up just ask thanks

RE: Which software and hardware for injector recode and other fault code reading - shtyrya - 16-07-2014

Autocom and Delphi is the same, work great even chinese clones.I try injector coding in renault clio and kangoo and in toyota hilux works perfect. Just dont by the bluetoth version, is different hardware and is not good. Must be a single PCB with a square led light (serial 100251).

RE: Which software and hardware for injector recode and other fault code reading - counder2000 - 19-08-2014

(17-06-2014, 15:02 PM)vagchip Wrote:  Autocom works on some cars, renault can clip can recode injector codes....

i have autocom cdp+ the car i have tried it can do injector coding and supply pump initialization Toyota hilux Mitsubishi triton isuzu dmax
i also have autoboss v30 elite it support more cars

RE: Which software and hardware for injector recode and other fault code reading - albertdanicescu - 20-08-2014

Hello, in present i use Autocom CDP, he works very good on many cars. I use it to read error code and also to write injector code in ECU injector code. You can t use it for calibration on other stuff like this but for a diagnostic tool that you can use for a lot of cars is very good. It is an universal diagnostic tool so don t expect too much!!!!

RE: Which software and hardware for injector recode and other fault code reading - Gigan - 04-10-2015

(17-06-2014, 15:02 PM)vagchip Wrote:  Autocom works on some cars, renault can clip can recode injector codes....

how to recode injector codes by renault can clip?
please short instruction