CarTechnoloGY
Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators] - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: DASHBOARD (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators] (/showthread.php?tid=51602)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators] - ROD-BENDERS - 04-07-2017

I have just bought orange 5 programmer and all seems to work well happy

I got fed up with my genuine upa usb s programmer which didnt seem to want to read anything, it went through the motions and said success reading a load of zeros gavel

Straight out of the box this Orange 5 clone read and write eproms 95640 and 95P08C3 in circuit no problem with no errors, but I had to make sure that my connections to the chip via test clip were all good and then tool work like charm nerd

I think I like it so far smile

has anyone else any experience good or bad with this programmer ?

very simple to use.

RE: Orange 5 clone feedback - raffy haddad - 06-07-2017

I was thinking to buy one but didn't find much report about
So i bought the mprog and waiting to received it
And maybe later i buy o5 when members here post theyre report
Regards

Orange 5 clone feedback - mikroel - 06-07-2017

I have it for a long time and for now everything is working properly.
One of the few clones that works well and works as an original.

Some adapters are not supplied and must be purchased separately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Orange 5 clone feedback - volavka - 06-07-2017

Sadly i don't have clone one to leave feedback
did you try with hc908 secured ?

hmmm adapters look craps, soldering by hand

RE: Orange 5 clone feedback - mikroel - 06-07-2017

Adapters should be resolder for sure but it isn't so bad ,at all
The main point orange 5 clone isn't so bad as clones can be.
Good investment for sure . smile

RE: Orange 5 clone feedback - ROD-BENDERS - 06-07-2017

(06-07-2017, 18:47 PM)mikroel Wrote:  Adapters should be resolder for sure but it isn't so bad ,at all

So far its reading and writing (with verify) all eeproms i try. Good tool so far.

Volavka has sorted out my upa usb problem fail i need an adapter omg fail gaveladore

RE: Orange 5 clone feedback - mikroel - 06-07-2017

(06-07-2017, 19:20 PM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  
(06-07-2017, 18:47 PM)mikroel Wrote:  Adapters should be resolder for sure but it isn't so bad ,at all

So far its reading and writing (with verify) all eeproms i try. Good tool so far.

Volavka has sorted out my upa usb problem fail i need an adapter omg fail gaveladore

I like PIN checking function (test insertions) very much .It saved my job a lot of time.smile
In combination with my UPA -S ,carprog ,and TL866 a lot of job can be done successfully .

RE: Orange 5 clone feedback - ROD-BENDERS - 06-07-2017

My new xprog 5.70 arrived today with dongle, connect dongle connect usb BOOM yikes usb power surge error fail

I try on another laptop and same thing fxxxx clones devil

Update: Xprog 5.70 working like charm biggrin needed to download fresh software from seller all working without verify errors thumbsup

RE: Orange 5 clone feedback - rs@chip - 08-07-2017

(06-07-2017, 19:40 PM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  My new xprog 5.70 arrived today with dongle, connect dongle connect usb BOOM yikes usb power surge error fail

I try on another laptop and same thing fxxxx clones devil

Update: Xprog 5.70 working like charm biggrin needed to download fresh software from seller all working without verify errors thumbsup

yes I have it 5.7 too and work perfect iven on win 10 x64..cas4-cas4+ and many more done no problem.. I also want to buy orange5 did you buy from same site as tm100 mate?

RE: Orange 5 clone feedback - kvihome - 18-07-2017

Great programmer. All that is stated works. If the speed of exchange is not important, you can do a lot. Many good calculators