CarTechnoloGY
VAUXHALL/OPEL FRONTERA 2.2 PETROL MEGAMOS PIN CODE HELP - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: VAUXHALL/OPEL FRONTERA 2.2 PETROL MEGAMOS PIN CODE HELP (/showthread.php?tid=55197)

VAUXHALL/OPEL FRONTERA 2.2 PETROL MEGAMOS PIN CODE HELP - Ecutech - 17-08-2019

Hello. 

Trying to pull the pin from this megamos 46 08 09 6 immo box. I have read chip 93lc46b. Its only 128 bytes large. Does not sound right. I have looked in a hex editor and i cant see pin. Is this dump correct size or am i reading the wrong chip? There is another 8 leg chip near the capacitor, but cant make out chip number.

Thanks.

RE: VAUXHALL/OPEL FRONTERA 2.2 PETROL MEGAMOS PIN CODE HELP - djole3113 - 17-08-2019

It is 93c46 memory inside immobox, but looks like your dump is read wrong. Maybe to try again with another programmer ?

RE: VAUXHALL/OPEL FRONTERA 2.2 PETROL MEGAMOS PIN CODE HELP - Ecutech - 18-08-2019

Correct chip is read. This immobox was damaged due to voltage spike. Must have corrupted eeprom too. I flashed eeprom with another good dump with known pin and soldered eeprom in replacement immobox. Will try and configure to ecu later

RE: VAUXHALL/OPEL FRONTERA 2.2 PETROL MEGAMOS PIN CODE HELP - Ecutech - 18-08-2019

This didnt work. Does anybody know where i can find an immo off file for this old ecu and i can disconnect the immobiliser ecu. Thanks.

RE: VAUXHALL/OPEL FRONTERA 2.2 PETROL MEGAMOS PIN CODE HELP - dil6222 - 18-08-2019

Hello do you have opcom and security code ? smile

Hi, thanks for your reply. Much appreciated. No security code as voltage spike destroyed every chip in the immo and ecu. I have a spare ecu and immo. Not from same car unfortunately. Only hope is to try and immo off the am95f010 in ecu and disconnect the immo box. Not sure what programmer will read that chip, ive not looked into it yet. Maybe orange5 will. This job has been moved down the list as other stuff needs to take priority.

RE: VAUXHALL/OPEL FRONTERA 2.2 PETROL MEGAMOS PIN CODE HELP - dil6222 - 19-08-2019

(18-08-2019, 21:43 PM)Ecutech Wrote:  Hi, thanks for your reply. Much appreciated. No security code as voltage spike destroyed every chip in the immo and ecu. I have a spare ecu and immo. Not from same car unfortunately. Only hope is to try and immo off the am95f010 in ecu and disconnect the immo box. Not sure what programmer will read that chip, ive not looked into it yet. Maybe orange5 will. This job has been moved down the list as other stuff needs to take priority.

Hello no problem smile you can try immo off if not pull the pin from spare immo and with opcom can just recode new ecu and immo in and then program new id40 transponder unless you have keychip with spare immo then you can just recode it.  

Let me know if you get stuck smile

RE: VAUXHALL/OPEL FRONTERA 2.2 PETROL MEGAMOS PIN CODE HELP - Ecutech - 19-08-2019

Will let you know how i get on with it when i have got through some of my other work. I hate working on the old stuff. Modern stuff is much more straightforward to play with. Thanks for your reply!