CarTechnoloGY
Bsi eeproom deleted hos to retrive pin and vin - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Bsi eeproom deleted hos to retrive pin and vin (/showthread.php?tid=5727)

Pages: 1 2

Bsi eeproom deleted hos to retrive pin and vin - daiyan - 05-08-2014

Hi guys i have Peugeot 307 sw 1.6 petrol 2004 and eeprom 95160 in bsi is wiped out clean. I need to Get pin and vin number. Is it possible to read out from Ecu?

Please help.

RE: Bsi eeproom deleted hos to retrive pin and vin - zmann - 06-08-2014

If reads the ECU would get only PIN, what the ECU is it? VIN stamped somewhere on the body invalid?

RE: Bsi eeproom deleted hos to retrive pin and vin - daiyan - 06-08-2014

I think it is a boch ecu and the stamped vin number i do not know if the bsi has same in eeprom.

Is the stamped vin number normaly same in eeprom ?

RE: Bsi eeproom deleted hos to retrive pin and vin - zmann - 06-08-2014

The ECU could be Bosch ME7.4.4 or ME7.4.5

It must be the same if the car BSI has never been touched and/or been set wrongly since factory.

It is me7.4.4 when i have read and saved as bin fil with upa what software can i use to read out pin code?

How can i make virgin file for eeprom 95160 for bsi? Is it just to make every line to fff? Upa have a obtion to do that.is it virginized then?

RE: Bsi eeproom deleted hos to retrive pin and vin - racin-snake - 06-08-2014

Post the dump and lets have a look for pin code in there then mate

I tried to read ecu 95160 with upa and it did read the chip but every line just came as 00.. Is it any other way to read it? I used the obtion st95160 at upa usb

RE: Bsi eeproom deleted hos to retrive pin and vin - zmann - 07-08-2014

Read in circuit? Standard UPA doesn't read 95160 in me744, 95320 in me745 and many more in circuit. Remove 95160 and read it.

RE: Bsi eeproom deleted hos to retrive pin and vin - daiyan - 07-08-2014

I did removed it and soldered it on the board for upa. I dont think the problem is bad connection or soldering because if it was so upa had not read it sucssesfully. Is that other softwares i can use with upa to read and write dumps?

can you find the pin from vin?
Vin: VF33HNFUB83756064
Peugeot 307 sw 1.6 petrol manual 2004

RE: Bsi eeproom deleted hos to retrive pin and vin - zmann - 07-08-2014

Apart from finding PIN from VIN if you want to investigate...when reading failed check at 'connections' button to see if and bad on any pin and you may need to run 'hardware test'. Anyway I would suspect your extra board, if you can, try without it. Refer to the connection of SPI eeprom in 'help'