CarTechnoloGY
Key programing tool - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Key programing tool (/showthread.php?tid=59062)

Pages: 1 2 3

Key programing tool - dankocg - 15-01-2022

Dear friends, i am in the process of buying a professional key coding tool and i still don't know what to buy.
My budget is $ 2,000. and i would mostly work with European vehicles, but the others are equally important to me.
The most important thing for me is the BMW and Mercedes groups and i notice that the autel works them without any problems?
What do you think about autel im508 + xp400 pro? Obdstar doesn't work Mercedes?i already have xp-005 machine vvdi key tool mini and mini obd2 tools from xhorse and i'm partially satisfied...

RE: Key programing tool - victorysatgr - 15-01-2022

(15-01-2022, 09:54 AM)dankocg Wrote:  Dear friends, i am in the process of buying a professional key coding tool and i still don't know what to buy.
My budget is $ 2,000. and i would mostly work with European vehicles, but the others are equally important to me.
The most important thing for me is the BMW and Mercedes groups and i notice that the autel works them without any problems?
What do you think about autel im508 + xp400 pro? Obdstar doesn't work Mercedes?i already have xp-005 machine vvdi key tool mini and mini obd2 tools from xhorse and i'm partially satisfied...

for professional work one good tool is never enough.....

Zedfull is a good option and the Autel im608 too, but as already told you...

is never enough......

RE: Key programing tool - Jurebv - 16-01-2022

Im508+gbox2+xp400pro and vvdi mini key tool to be able to use superchips

RE: Key programing tool - JorBo - 16-01-2022

(16-01-2022, 09:55 AM)Jurebv Wrote:  Im508+gbox2+xp400pro and vvdi mini key tool to be able to use superchips
I have just this combination and covers lots of car keys. 

If you works with benz and bmw, Autel works perfect withs FBS3 immo and CAS/FEM-BDC also.

RE: Key programing tool - sumi1 - 17-01-2022

Vvdi key tool plus is very good

RE: Key programing tool - dankocg - 19-01-2022

the choice fell on autel im508 + xp400 and vvdi key tool plus.For key tool plus i read that it failed to do some Renault models so that confuses me i would ask someone to share the experience who uses it , the other thing i'm interested in autel is whether some functions are blocked after a certain time and whether an update is necessary to those functions returned, is the calculation of the password for benz and other cars done for free or is it paid extra?

RE: Key programing tool - Cartechgd - 20-01-2022

I too am looking to purchase the IM608 or Xhorse Key tool plus and just looking to make sure I buy the right one to. Will be using the key tool plus today will say what I find.

RE: Key programing tool - gabita976 - 20-01-2022

Autel im608 

RE: Key programing tool - raffy haddad - 21-01-2022

Every tool have its own good and bad
One tool never enough
Xhorse is free updates
Autel need subscription every year
Regards

RE: Key programing tool - Gabriel87 - 21-01-2022

(21-01-2022, 10:43 AM)raffy haddad Wrote:  Every tool have its own good and bad
One tool never enough
Xhorse is free updates
Autel need subscription every year
Regards

I have keytool plus vvdi prog hexprog etc all is good xhorse have free update,autel very expensive 850euro/year