CarTechnoloGY
FSC-Generator - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: FSC-Generator (/showthread.php?tid=59089)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: FSC-Generator - Sedoy - 28-09-2022

(28-09-2022, 18:40 PM)ckcoding Wrote:  
(28-09-2022, 18:37 PM)Sedoy Wrote:  
(28-09-2022, 18:26 PM)ckcoding Wrote:  
(28-09-2022, 17:34 PM)Sedoy Wrote:  Don't need to save FSC with E-Sys. Was update done? Is HU after update restarted? Maybe you remove stick too quick?

Yes update done,I restarted the HU..Everything was working, but when I pulled out the USB, the map stuck on the loading screen.

And what can i see on your fotos?

So the update is complete.But I don't know why it's stuck on the loading screen, I'm just asking.Do I need to re-install? or what should I do?

I don't know. Maybe your HU is patched or defect. Try install MAP again.

RE: FSC-Generator - ad-d - 28-09-2022

(28-09-2022, 17:34 PM)Sedoy Wrote:  Don't need to save FSC with E-Sys. Was update done? Is HU after update restarted? Maybe you remove stick too quick?

Yes update done,I restarted the HU..Everything was working, but when I pulled out the USB, the map stuck on the loading screen.

So the update is complete.But I don't know why it's stuck on the loading screen, I'm just asking.Do I need to re-install? or what should I do?

When you 'threw the 2022 Map update files to usb' did you extract map archive directly to the usb stick?  Recipe for disaster if so, elways extract on your pc then copy the pre extracted files to the usb stick afterwards, have seen a few people with such issues when extracting direct to usb.  If you have an expensive usb stick you're probably fine but for the budget grade kingston etc sticks they tend to get a bit overloaded with that workload and odd things can happen.  Wipe the stick and copy the files again then reload the map if you can.  Ps EVO Europe 2022-2 is out now so maybe do that instead

RE: FSC-Generator - ckcoding - 29-09-2022

(28-09-2022, 19:18 PM)ad-d Wrote:  

When you 'threw the 2022 Map update files to usb' did you extract map archive directly to the usb stick?  Recipe for disaster if so, elways extract on your pc then copy the pre extracted files to the usb stick afterwards, have seen a few people with such issues when extracting direct to usb.  If you have an expensive usb stick you're probably fine but for the budget grade kingston etc sticks they tend to get a bit overloaded with that workload and odd things can happen.  Wipe the stick and copy the files again then reload the map if you can.  Ps EVO Europe 2022-2 is out now so maybe do that instead

Today I reset the unit to factory settings and deleted the data.The map is working perfectly, there are no problems left.Thanks for everything.

RE: FSC-Generator - Sedoy - 06-10-2022

Update FSC-Reader:

1. option to use EDIABAS.INI settings directly.
2. add EdiabasLib as alternative to Ediabas.

RE: FSC-Generator - Swap_Hop - 11-10-2022

Hello,
can anyone tell me how to read the FSC file from the car? With the E and F series, this is possible with a reader. Is there something like that for G models too

RE: FSC-Generator - Sedoy - 11-10-2022

(11-10-2022, 16:30 PM)Swap_Hop Wrote:  Hello,
can anyone tell me how to read the FSC file from the car? With the E and F series, this is possible with a reader. Is there something like that for G models too

In the same downloadlink is FSC-Reader. Is not matter which model, E F or G.

RE: FSC-Generator - Navigationmaster - 06-11-2022

Hi nice job , does the generator work with DF fsc file for entrynav? or it only read DF fsc but cant generate code thanks

RE: FSC-Generator - ad-d - 06-11-2022

(06-11-2022, 08:49 AM)Navigationmaster Wrote:  Hi nice job , does the generator work with DF fsc file for entrynav? or it only read DF fsc but cant generate code thanks

Generating Route map codes is not supported, I guess it could extract file though, never tried.

RE: FSC-Generator - Sedoy - 06-11-2022

Maybe read can help, look to App title.

RE: FSC-Generator - Navigationmaster - 06-11-2022

(06-11-2022, 11:39 AM)Sedoy Wrote:  Maybe read can help, look to App title.

yep sory mate , its writen corectly 1B,DE,F0 , i got misunderstood once i saw DF read in the "reader"

so there any other route map generator acept the huenginering tool?