CarTechnoloGY
Esysx vs Esysplus - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Esysx vs Esysplus (/showthread.php?tid=59842)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Esysx vs Esysplus - Rob@BU - 20-07-2022

BU will be updated to latest mapping (4.36.22) very soon, and will be free for ALL license holders, as always smile

RE: Esysx vs Esysplus - smahel - 20-07-2022

In my opinion paying for an E-SysPlus upgrade is not worth it these days.

RE: Esysx vs Esysplus - dov70 - 20-07-2022

Esysplus I bought it in February and it upgraded

RE: Esysx vs Esysplus - oros - 21-07-2022

(20-07-2022, 07:21 AM)smahel Wrote:  In my opinion paying for an E-SysPlus upgrade is not worth it these days.

True, but if you use it from time to time free update is nice to have. Just really strange that not everyone is gettin one.

RE: Esysx vs Esysplus - smahel - 21-07-2022

(21-07-2022, 18:32 PM)oros Wrote:  
(20-07-2022, 07:21 AM)smahel Wrote:  In my opinion paying for an E-SysPlus upgrade is not worth it these days.

True, but if you use it from time to time free update is nice to have. Just really strange that not everyone is gettin one.

agree...

RE: Esysx vs Esysplus - CEBEP - 22-07-2022

I still remember time, when TM was offline, his launcher outdated, and ESYSPLUS was only one solution for coding.

30usd for mapping update is not much, even today

RE: Esysx vs Esysplus - smahel - 22-07-2022

it's not about the money, it is about the solution. In the end, I already bought the TM solution twice - at the beginning of its development and now again, I bought an E-SysX dongle (it went crash and is not working), E-SysPlus and BimmerUtility... That's why I repeat. In my opinion, paying for the E-SysPlus upgrade is currently not worth it. However, if I focus on the price, in my opinion even the developed E-SysNeXt Cloud is not worth it...

RE: Esysx vs Esysplus - CEBEP - 22-07-2022

(22-07-2022, 11:04 AM)smahel Wrote:  it's not about the money, it is about the solution. In the end, I already bought the TM solution twice - at the beginning of its development and now again, I bought an E-SysX dongle (it went crash and is not working), E-SysPlus and BimmerUtility... That's why I repeat. In my opinion, paying for the E-SysPlus upgrade is currently not worth it. However, if I focus on the price, in my opinion even the developed E-SysNeXt Cloud is not worth it...

When i hear "it is not about the money", in fact it is always about the money. Especially, when it is customer words. 

At this moment EsusUltra looks best, is is growing faster, than other solutions, and already has got some esysx(rip) features

RE: Esysx vs Esysplus - smahel - 22-07-2022

(22-07-2022, 13:17 PM)CEBEP Wrote:  
(22-07-2022, 11:04 AM)smahel Wrote:  it's not about the money, it is about the solution. In the end, I already bought the TM solution twice - at the beginning of its development and now again, I bought an E-SysX dongle (it went crash and is not working), E-SysPlus and BimmerUtility... That's why I repeat. In my opinion, paying for the E-SysPlus upgrade is currently not worth it. However, if I focus on the price, in my opinion even the developed E-SysNeXt Cloud is not worth it...

When i hear "it is not about the money", in fact it is always about the money. Especially, when it is customer words. 

At this moment EsusUltra looks best, is is growing faster, than other solutions, and already has got some esysx(rip) features
Oh no. If the E-SysPlus solution was worth it, I have no doubt that I would buy the upgrade. I'm not a car mechanic who makes money by flashing and coding like you, but just a hobbyist, currently owning only one bimmer and for it and for my own fun, the money invested in it (so far even through the russian war) really doesn't cause me any problems. So I repeat again. In MY opinion, paying for the E-SysPlus upgrade is currently not worth it.

RE: Esysx vs Esysplus - DayvG - 23-07-2022

(22-07-2022, 13:17 PM)CEBEP Wrote:  

I couldn't agree more! And in each new week there is something more for the user. Support and interaction with the Dev is paramount and Ultra gives you that completely!