CarTechnoloGY
MQB AKL / ADD A KEY METHOD - Patched now (VW/AUDI/SKODA) - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: MQB AKL / ADD A KEY METHOD - Patched now (VW/AUDI/SKODA) (/showthread.php?tid=60276)

MQB AKL / ADD A KEY METHOD - Patched now (VW/AUDI/SKODA) - Ryan. - 06-02-2022

Now that i've heard the method is patched for (VW/AUDI/SKODA), can someone share the old method for how you were calculating immo data for AKL for example?

I've heard AVDI & ODIS is necessary

I know a few people on here knew the method, so was hoping that now its patched that someone can say how it was done. I am just curious

[Image: biggrin.gif]

3rd party suppliers are now charging $500+ upwards when you ask, which I believe they can't do it anymore, so say silly price so you don't bother.

RE: MQB AKL / ADD A KEY METHOD - Patched now (VW/AUDI/SKODA) - Zenix - 07-02-2022

Can be done just by Odis without AVDI...

RE: MQB AKL / ADD A KEY METHOD - Patched now (VW/AUDI/SKODA) - baden_aleks - 07-02-2022

Early models with MQB were made as normal VW, AUDI with EEPROM 24c64. But with the newest models need access to fazit.

RE: MQB AKL / ADD A KEY METHOD - Patched now (VW/AUDI/SKODA) - spacewalker - 07-02-2022

(07-02-2022, 04:20 AM)baden_aleks Wrote:  Early models with MQB were made as normal VW, AUDI with EEPROM 24c64. But with the newest models need access to fazit.
ealy MQB ? never seen any MQB with 24C64 
this what you talking is just latest PQ  paltform  with no synchro data in a key....

RE: MQB AKL / ADD A KEY METHOD - Patched now (VW/AUDI/SKODA) - ROD-BENDERS - 07-02-2022

We need more available infos on this syncro data guys smile

RE: MQB AKL / ADD A KEY METHOD - Patched now (VW/AUDI/SKODA) - Ryan. - 07-02-2022

(07-02-2022, 03:48 AM)Zenix Wrote:  Can be done just by Odis without AVDI...

Can still be done this way or used to be done this way?

I can see how its all done via odis HOWEVER, not sure how you would adapt a spare VDO cluster without original key as ODIS would reject the key and fail the procedure due to key status error.

How would you prepare key to work for odis to do that? That's what im stuck on.

Also, I found out recently that the immo data you can get from 3rd party CAN NOT make OEM key out of it, meaning the data definitely isn't just from odis cluster adapt then extracted using VVDI like I originally thought.

(07-02-2022, 05:11 AM)spacewalker Wrote:  
(07-02-2022, 04:20 AM)baden_aleks Wrote:  Early models with MQB were made as normal VW, AUDI with EEPROM 24c64. But with the newest models need access to fazit.
ealy MQB ? never seen any MQB with 24C64 
this what you talking is just latest PQ  paltform  with no synchro data in a key....

Yeah, I think he's talking about PQ cluster WITH MQB key.

Of course, different. I'm searching for info for MQB Vehicles such as Golf, A3 etc.

RE: MQB AKL / ADD A KEY METHOD - Patched now (VW/AUDI/SKODA) - Ryan. - 06-11-2022

bump. any info on a vulnerable cluster part no etc would be good

RE: MQB AKL / ADD A KEY METHOD - Patched now (VW/AUDI/SKODA) - khaledDsfk - 27-03-2024

i was thinking of using odis to get the parts of immo file and using some tool to shape them in the right immo file, as for sync file, you need to read CS from ecu, tcu, and clusters and use same tool to shape the sync file, ofc you need a kit on bench, change the values to make the kit as a clone of the car you need to add key for or AKL.
maybe im wrong, just wondering if that would work.
was thinking of applying this thought on immo 4 kit, if that works and i can get the immo file without service mode, then maybe it can be done on mqb

RE: MQB AKL / ADD A KEY METHOD - Patched now (VW/AUDI/SKODA) - fabulos78 - 24-04-2024

think no need a kit on bench all will be done with VAG MM007 Iscancar as simulater

with data collected by obd as vin key id checksum mac and other thing