CarTechnoloGY
HU_NBT Transport mode removal - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: HU_NBT Transport mode removal (/showthread.php?tid=61555)

Pages: 1 2

HU_NBT Transport mode removal - nguyennhatquang - 06-03-2022

Hello,
I have a customer who has a US car then he bring it to vietnam.
I install Sountheast ASIA map with FSC code and the car recognize it.. then the map install successfully
But when I connect the GPS, after the car moving for about 20 min.. the HU_NBT turn on the transport mode. I delete transport mode and the car ok for another 20 min then Transport mode kick on again. 
If I Disconnect the GPS line the NBT work ok but no Navigation.
So are there anyway I can get Navigation work without Disconnecting the GPS line. 
I heard there is a region change for NBT or BMW they set it to prevent the car outside of USA.
Thank you

RE: HU_NBT Transport mode removal - atomantmk - 06-03-2022

You have other problem, I have done a lot of USA to Europe navigations and no problem at all.
Check the FSC

RE: HU_NBT Transport mode removal - RuleNormaliai - 06-03-2022

was that NBT coded for ASIA region? or left with US codings?

RE: HU_NBT Transport mode removal - myjohnnychan - 07-03-2022

I can solve it by remote way perfectly.PM if you want.

RE: HU_NBT Transport mode removal - shawnsheridan - 07-03-2022

(07-03-2022, 04:46 AM)myjohnnychan Wrote:  I can solve  it by remote way perfectly.PM if you want.

What is the solution or is that a secret?

RE: HU_NBT Transport mode removal - marcdts - 07-03-2022

(06-03-2022, 15:35 PM)nguyennhatquang Wrote:  Hello,
I have a customer who has a US car then he bring it to vietnam.
I install Sountheast ASIA map with FSC code and the car recognize it.. then the map install successfully
But when I connect the GPS, after the car moving for about 20 min.. the HU_NBT turn on the transport mode. I delete transport mode and the car ok for another 20 min then Transport mode kick on again. 
If I Disconnect the GPS line the NBT work ok but no Navigation.
So are there anyway I can get Navigation work without Disconnecting the GPS line. 
I heard there is a region change for NBT or BMW they set it to prevent the car outside of USA.
Thank you
I am in Asia too , a common problem if not done properly coding and region change nbt will go back in transport mode roughly after 20 minutes. if need help pm me

RE: HU_NBT Transport mode removal - RuleNormaliai - 07-03-2022

(07-03-2022, 04:56 AM)shawnsheridan Wrote:  
(07-03-2022, 04:46 AM)myjohnnychan Wrote:  I can solve  it by remote way perfectly.PM if you want.

probably it needs asia navigation (A1) FSC

(07-03-2022, 12:01 PM)RuleNormaliai Wrote:  
(07-03-2022, 04:56 AM)shawnsheridan Wrote:  

probably it needs asia navigation (A1) FSC

Flashing with Asian Country Controller will convert A0 to A1, but I don't know if that is fix or not.  2 people have offered to fix it via PM, but neither is willing to explain how, so fix remains a secret.

RE: HU_NBT Transport mode removal - dncomputech - 07-03-2022

I think He got the code wrong, In Vietnam a lot of Garages do it wrong but they don't know.
I'm also in Vietnam so I see this

(07-03-2022, 15:51 PM)dncomputech Wrote:  I think He got the code wrong, In Vietnam a lot of Garages do it wrong but they don't know.
I'm also in Vietnam so I see this

So what is the fix?