CarTechnoloGY
Scenic 2 dashboard repair - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: DASHBOARD (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Scenic 2 dashboard repair (/showthread.php?tid=63665)

Scenic 2 dashboard repair - galisdoo - 22-04-2022

Does anybody have schematic or repair instruction, for scenic 2 dashboard. Tell me also where is fuse on motherboard.
Best regards to all

RE: Scenic 2 dashboard repair - sixcode - 23-04-2022

(22-04-2022, 20:00 PM)galisdoo Wrote:  Does anybody have schematic or repair instruction, for scenic 2 dashboard. Tell me also where is fuse on motherboard.
Best regards to all

fuse:

also there needs to be done "much more" to get it working the way it should
post a picture of the whole pcb also

RE: Scenic 2 dashboard repair - galisdoo - 24-04-2022

(23-04-2022, 13:19 PM)sixcode Wrote:  
(22-04-2022, 20:00 PM)galisdoo Wrote:  Does anybody have schematic or repair instruction, for scenic 2 dashboard. Tell me also where is fuse on motherboard.
Best regards to all

fuse:

It is no problem to repair motheboard but no have schematic, I alredy have mobile phone repair shop, almost 22 yeras. Yes I need smd resitence, mosfet, I found all.
Best regards

RE: Scenic 2 dashboard repair - sixcode - 24-04-2022

(24-04-2022, 09:01 AM)galisdoo Wrote:  
Best regards to all

fuse:

It is no problem to repair motheboard but no have schematic, I alredy have mobile phone repair shop, almost 22 yeras. Yes I need smd resitence, mosfet, I found all.
Best regards

22 years, who did make soldering on this board ??

edit

also check your picture there are tracks missing, buy a used display and swap eeprom

this is very bad work mate sorry to say

Best regards to all

fuse:

Best regards

(24-04-2022, 09:31 AM)sixcode Wrote:  
Best regards to all

fuse:

Best regards

edit

also check your picture there are tracks missing, buy a used display and swap eeprom

Not yet soldering see picture missing conector ,only unsolder display, conector and tommorow must find to buy mosfet, resistor, capacitor in nera big city, after that replace all and clean with isopropil. But no find mark for fuses on the motherboard, only that need, I think is first near grey conector.
Motherboard is alredy repaired, I sow sticker on plastic cover. Display is lose and come that is problem.
When repair, If repair, I will send picture how looks.
Best regards

(24-04-2022, 09:49 AM)galisdoo Wrote:  
Best regards to all

fuse:

Best regards

Best regards to all

fuse:

Best regards

edit

Not soldering yet, see picture missing conector ,only unsolder display, conector and tommorow must find to buy mosfet, resistor, capacitor in near big city, after that replace all and clean with isopropil. But no find mark for fuses on the motherboard, only that need, I think is first near grey conector.
Motherboard is alredy repaired, I sow sticker on plastic cover. Display is lose and come that is problem.
Best regards

RE: Scenic 2 dashboard repair - sixcode - 24-04-2022

(24-04-2022, 09:49 AM)galisdoo Wrote:  
Best regards to all

fuse:

Best regards

Best regards to all

fuse:

Best regards

edit

Not yet soldering see picture missing conector ,only unsolder display, conector and tommorow must find to buy mosfet, resistor, capacitor in nera big city, after that replace all and clean with isopropil. But no find mark for fuses on the motherboard, only that need, I think is first near grey conector.
Best regards

????? did you not look ad the picture i did upload??? there is the fuse, also tracks a missing/broken you will not get this to work in a few hours, trust me i did a lot of these displays and from what i see you need lots of luck getting this to work again

Sorry not see your pucture, ok same opinion share, but price for spare parts is no too high I will tray and see result. But with schematic is much easy.
Thanks