CarTechnoloGY
Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: Mercedes Benz - Smart (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Thread: Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 (/showthread.php?tid=65763)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 - OV Automotive - 02-10-2022

why are there trojans in your software?

downloaded on 14-07-22 and wanted to install just now but my bitdefender pulled out 31 infected files with trojans.

how?

RE: Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 - gcs190 - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 12:44 PM)OV Automotive Wrote:  why are there trojans in your software?

downloaded on 14-07-22 and wanted to install just now but my bitdefender pulled out 31 infected files with trojans.

how?

When someone who has never provided a single solution and is limited to using third party solutions offers a product for free, usually the product is the one that uses it, nothing new.  There are much better and more efficient solutions than the free ones and you will not see those in this type of images to compensate for being full of "gifts"

More than ten years ago I published the first free password for cars and vans for free, it is ridiculous that someone who only uses solutions that he does not know uses the "professional" label when he fills his image with shit for the unwary.

RE: Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 - OV Automotive - 03-10-2022

not sure what you are trying to say but anyway, my point of view.....

people come to the forum for help/advice and in many cases the return/value they get from the parties who help is meagrely reflected by a simple "thanks" or "likes" as the benefits are much greater and cannot be adequately be reflected here.

for simple people who are not that deep into the material are even more grateful for help and support given as one can see in whatever subjects are listed here in the forum.

in this case here i was extremely happy to have found this solution and immediately gave thanks and likes to reflect that in this small way -- and then suddenly these error messages pop up.

besides confusion how would one feel?

you yourself has established a stellar reputation and your feedback to the community is precise and well mannered -- meaning you are willing to help and people appreciate that very much.

my thoughts to this subject.

RE: Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 - gcs190 - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 08:03 AM)OV Automotive Wrote:  not sure what you are trying to say but anyway, my point of view.....

people  come to the forum for help/advice and in many cases the return/value they get from the parties who  help is meagrely reflected by a simple "thanks" or "likes" as the benefits are much greater and cannot be adequately be reflected here.

for simple people who are not that deep into the material are even more grateful for help and support given as one can see in whatever subjects are listed here in the forum.  

in this case here i was extremely happy to have found this solution and immediately gave thanks and likes to reflect that in this small way -- and then suddenly these error messages pop up.

besides confusion how would one feel?

you yourself has established a stellar reputation and your feedback to the community is precise and well mannered -- meaning you are willing to help and people appreciate that very much.

my thoughts to this subject.

I agree with your assessment, note that it is a good habit to refer to the sources used as a deference to the authors, not even a mention made by the OP to the work of others...

RE: Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 - motorotor - 12-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 13:13 PM)gcs190 Wrote:  
(02-10-2022, 12:44 PM)OV Automotive Wrote:  why are there trojans in your software?

how?

When someone who has never provided a single solution and is limited to using third party solutions offers a product for free, usually the product is the one that uses it, nothing new.  There are much better and more efficient solutions than the free ones and you will not see those in this type of images to compensate for being full of "gifts"

More than ten years ago I published the first free password for cars and vans for free, it is ridiculous that someone who only uses solutions that he does not know uses the "professional" label when he fills his image with shit for the unwary.

What are your decisions? To date, the image has been significantly improved but is not published here. I have seen your solutions and some of them only spoil the system. For example, with your WI-FI solution, I killed one of the systems and this can be solved much easier than pushing the toolkit of the old version. I looked at the execution code and it's pretty tedious. I have my own solutions that I post in my builds and which are not published here but are available only in private channels. Don't beat yourself up, I'm fine to see all your code in your fixes.

how?

There are no viruses in the assembly. A person who has several messages is just a competitor whose business is broken -)))
We are all waiting for confirmation of your words.

RE: Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 - ar2002 - 12-10-2022

I installed this version and did not find a virus and it works great, thank you

RE: Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 - motorotor - 14-10-2022

Build 14 october 2022

[Image: b649ddcc0d9f0f3850191df6580d1541.jpeg]

RE: Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 - alexturbo - 15-10-2022

Hi,
can i ask you installed is 06.2021. Why don't you update to a newer Xentry version?
Or have you updated all data, only Xentry starts with 06.2021 interface?
Many Thanks
best regards

RE: Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 - motorotor - 15-10-2022

Hi, alexturbo.
Good question that I get asked a lot. I tested different versions of Xentry for a long time, each of them has different problems. I was able to achieve the most stable work on version 06.21, this is very important if you need a reliable tool. You will not be able to get any new features in version 22, on the contrary, you will get a lower quality product with fewer features. For me, it is important that the program has maximum functionality, and not beautiful numbers. I will do a 22 build a little later, but it will be of lower quality. Only because people want to use it. But I don't think this is the best solution.

RE: Xentry OpenShell 2021.06 Professional full image. UPD 14.07.2022 - timmytank1972 - 25-10-2022

Hi for some reason i cant install it even booting to win pe 1st cheers