CarTechnoloGY
VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: VAG Group (VW - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley) (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English (/showthread.php?tid=6659)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - DreamDancer - 27-04-2016

Hi Guys,

seems that its not possible to choose VW46x for Passat B7 but i found something in the projects xml file. It seems it was changed.

<ODXFileEntity description="Passat B7 China Lang" displayName="VW46XCN" fileName=".\VW46XCN.zip"
<ODXFileEntity description="Passat B7" displayName="VW47X" fileName=".\VW47X.zip"

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - floppy2015 - 27-04-2016

Hello,
i have a error when i diagnostic with Odis-E 6.6.1

Audi Q5 no Problems Flash MSG or other is O.K
Golf 6 Bj 2010 TDI 1.6 Open MSG or somone alse im become an error (ODS8024E - Infrastruktur.Fahrzeug (COM) <Singljob_StandECUIdent>.

Projekts from 10.1.16 was included download !

ODIS 5.0.1.4 all O.K
ODIS 6.2.2 all O.K (can not Flash ODX files)
ODIS 6.2.10 all O.K

Please Help

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - waynelaw - 28-05-2016

Hi guys,
Im looking for this flash file 06J906026FA, anyone have it?
i'm cant get on the flash file 2016 also

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - X.C - 07-06-2016

Hi,

I need flash file to radio unit AUDI VW - 4G0035053D

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - homer79 - 15-07-2016

Hey there,

great thread. Learned a lot so far.
One quick question related to the so called "Diesel scandal"
VW is planing to update the ECU in the cars with a new software.. much higher egr rate and other stuff.. wont be good for the car i think.
I have the .sgo for my car that is working in my edc17 ecu at the moment.
Can i downgrade to that firmware with Odis-E and a good VAS with OKI Chip after VW forced me to update to the new shitty firmware?
Any advices?

PS: what do you think about this VAS:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/221754353638
Might be ok for flashing my 2009 TDI car?

Kind regards

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - vagvag - 16-07-2016

(15-07-2016, 17:50 PM)homer79 Wrote:  Can i downgrade to that firmware with Odis-E and a good VAS with OKI Chip after VW forced me to update to the new shitty firmware?
Any advices?
Hi..........
On any UDS ecu you can update or to downgrade or even to interrupt during the flashing and to restart..........wink
So you can play with your car and with your ecu as you wish and with anything that you wish.........smile
Regarts........beer

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - homer79 - 16-07-2016

(16-07-2016, 05:10 AM)vagvag Wrote:  
(15-07-2016, 17:50 PM)homer79 Wrote:  Can i downgrade to that firmware with Odis-E and a good VAS with OKI Chip after VW forced me to update to the new shitty firmware?
Any advices?
Hi..........
On any UDS ecu you can update or to downgrade or even to interrupt during the flashing and to restart..........wink
So you can play with your car and with your ecu as you wish and with anything that you wish.........smile
Regarts........beer

Hey thanks for your answer.
I am not sure whether i already have an ECU with UDS protocol.
When i connect to my ECU with VCDS the connection type says "CAN" not "UDS". It is a Bosch EDC17 in a 2009 Audi A3 2.0 TDI
Also it is a .sgo file. As far as i understood .sgo files are not for flashing UDS ECUs but older ones.

Any more hints?

One more question. When i want to flash with ODIS-E what should be considered for safety? Put the batterie on an external charger and the Laptop also on external Power supply.. more things to consider?

Kind Regards

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - vagvag - 17-07-2016

(16-07-2016, 10:28 AM)homer79 Wrote:  
(16-07-2016, 05:10 AM)vagvag Wrote:  
Any advices?
Hi..........
Regarts........beer

Hey thanks for your answer.
I am not sure whether i already have an ECU with UDS protocol.
When i connect to my ECU with VCDS the connection type says "CAN" not "UDS". It is a Bosch EDC17 in a 2009 Audi A3 2.0 TDI
Also it is a .sgo file. As far as i understood .sgo files are not for flashing UDS ECUs but older ones.

Any more hints?

One more question. When i want to flash with ODIS-E what should be considered for safety? Put the batterie on an external charger and the Laptop also on external Power supply.. more things to consider?

Kind Regards
Hi again............
If your car is from the 'last' ones little before VAG released cars with UDS ecus then you cant to 'play' as i describe above........
The .sgo files correct they are not for UDS ecus......
You can still update or downgrade your ecu for your car with the Odis-E but you need to configure your Odis-E to allow you to make this........
About safety you must be sure that you have proper VAS5054A if we talking for clone head and of course good and stable charger in your car battery as you said.......
Good luck!!!!!!!!!
Regarts.........beer

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - fantomel - 19-08-2016

VAG Flash Files 08.2016

VW 2016-08-09
Audi 2016-08-15
Seat 2016-08-05
Skoda 2016-06-08
Bentley 2016-08-10
Lamborghini 2016-08-10

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - ocostel - 17-09-2016

Hi mates,

I installed ODIS Service 2.0.2 on Windows 7 x86 and it doesn't show vehicle information (labels on model car, engine, version, engine), like in picture attached.

Please , someone, can you help me ?