CarTechnoloGY
VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: VAG Group (VW - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley) (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English (/showthread.php?tid=6659)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - floppy2015 - 29-08-2015

Hello,

can everyone uploaded only the new PDU Firmware ?

Thanks

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - projektilski - 30-08-2015

(24-08-2015, 08:58 AM)fantomel Wrote:  OK, simple stuff:

flash files from 04.08.2015
AUDI - HERE - 30.07.2015
SKODA -HERE
VW - HERE
SEAT -HERE

Click on links and download from official servers.
Sorry did not had time to upload to mega but will be part of collection part 5.

I have problems with Skoda flash files. It says that archive is corrupted. Anybody else?

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - projektilski - 10-09-2015

No new posts in 10 days?

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - fantomel - 10-09-2015

HERE you go mate, all flashes newer then 04.2015 from that corrupted skoda archive from erwin servers. All the rest have older dates then this, so it seems only these are new , the rest are old.

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - Enabled - 28-09-2015

So now it will be very useful to know which version of the TDI engine management software is the last with the 'emissions cheating software'?

Is it possible to downgrade from newer versions?

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - FatMama - 01-10-2015

Gentleman ! I need some help from experts here adore. I’m new to ODIS worried. I have installed ODIS Service 2.2.7 (6.70.80) and ODIS Engineering ( 5.0.14) I think succesfully enjoy. I also downloaded Flash_Data for selected brands. Could you please tell me where shell I put these data files and how sad ? Which location dontknow ? Are these Flash_data files the same for ODIS Service and ODIS Engineering ? Please advice. Cheers cheers

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - floppy2015 - 04-10-2015

Hello,
for ODIS E you can when you will flash a modul the location of flash fiels is no matter.
You can self selction the Order!
Your dongel is o.k? also newest Firmware ? odis 2.2.7 needs a newest firmware of you Dongel otherwise Odis S can not connect to a car...

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - greg57 - 04-10-2015

Hello,

My car's SE24X (diagnostic protocol) but in file project not found and when I start automatic with ODIS-E he find SE36X why ?
Not flashdata files for 6L or 6Q ??

Thks

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - FatMama - 06-10-2015

Hi, can someone check my ODIS installation via TeamViewer, please ? I will pay some cashcashcash. I connected to a car, it recogized ir and ingnition status OK, but then nothing happes... worried, crying .... Please help. Contact me on PM. Cheerscheers
… edited, being very sad about a fact that no one bothered to help me out, spend some time and experimented a bit with my installation of ODIS 2.2.7 (Win 7 32). I tested it on a car and after few miss hits I successfully diagnosed a car and deleted faults. So, it looks like the installation is OK. It makes me happy because it was my first installation of ODIS. cheers

RE: VAS-PC ; Odis Service and ODIS Engineering ; Flash Files English - floppy2015 - 07-10-2015

Hello, give it a new Database for ODIS E 5.0.1.4? my Databas are from 14.6.2013.
or give it a good database for odis e 6.2.2 for flashing frf and odx ?

Thanks !!!