CarTechnoloGY
Solved ✔ VW TOURAN PPD immo problems after ODIS adaptation - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Solved ✔ VW TOURAN PPD immo problems after ODIS adaptation (/showthread.php?tid=68606)

VW TOURAN PPD immo problems after ODIS adaptation - 12manux - 05-09-2022

New folder.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 6 times
Size: 5.19 KB

Hi guys ,had a 2007 VW TOURAN came in shop for ECU replacement.

CAR had no erros customer just wanted to swap engine ecu.Since original ECU would not be able to read (ktag-flex) neither obd /bench/bdm i decided to adapt new ecu via ODIS ONLINE.

So i plugged new ecu on car ,and proceed to adapt ecu,after senind and recievieng online data back odis trowed an error about ecu being locked.

Next i open both ecus and read 25320 memory out of old new one old one and with Help of FVDI i make transfer eeprom witch i wrote back to new ecu.

Put ecu back to car ,car is trowing immo error (engine start blocked by immobiliser ) with both ecu-s.

Checked immo data and everything is fine (vin,pin,immo id,cs,powerclasss) ,instrument cluster has no error,only error i got is in engine ECU .

Attached you find original ecu eeprom,new ecu eeprom,eeprom transfer made by fvdi and instrument cluster eeprom..

Anyone that can give me a hint how to proceed next??

thanks
[attachment=134194][attachment=134194][attachment=134194][attachment=134194][attachment=134194][attachment=134194]

RE: VW TOURAN PPD immo problems after ODIS adaptation - ROD-BENDERS - 05-09-2022

(05-09-2022, 20:30 PM)12manux Wrote:  Hi guys ,had a 2007 VW TOURAN came in shop for ECU replacement.

CAR had no erros customer just wanted to swap engine ecu.Since original ECU would not be able to read (ktag-flex) neither obd /bench/bdm i decided to adapt new ecu via ODIS ONLINE.

So i plugged new ecu on car ,and proceed to adapt ecu,after senind and recievieng online data back odis trowed an error about ecu being locked.

Next i open both ecus and read 25320 memory out of old new one old one and with Help of FVDI i make transfer eeprom witch i wrote back to new ecu.

Put ecu back to car ,car is trowing immo error (engine start blocked by immobiliser ) with both ecu-s.

Checked immo data and everything is fine (vin,pin,immo id,cs,powerclasss) ,instrument cluster has no error,only error i got is in engine ECU .

Attached you find original ecu eeprom,new ecu eeprom,eeprom transfer made by fvdi and instrument cluster eeprom..

Anyone that can give me a hint how to proceed next??

thanks

write this e2p to new ecu

RE: VW TOURAN PPD immo problems after ODIS adaptation - 12manux - 06-09-2022

thanks i ll try tonight.what problem was with my file?

RE: VW TOURAN PPD immo problems after ODIS adaptation - spacewalker - 06-09-2022

if you know CS andPIN, you can adapte via fvdi yourself

yeah fvdi would not conect to it

thanks all for help

sorted out by logging on immobiliser an select " program immobiliser data" by VCDS.

best regards