CarTechnoloGY
0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: VAG Group (VW - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley) (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: 0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement (/showthread.php?tid=69641)

Pages: 1 2

0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement - deutsch - 01-10-2022

hi all,

i have a 2012 vw golf tdi with a 7sp 0am dsg gearbox,  i have replaced the clutch but i can not get basic settings to complete i get error code 255 58 0.

i have been out on many drives and it changes in to every gear 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 but it will still not adapt.

when i start the car and go from P to R i get reverse no problem, and i can then go to N and then R no problems,  but once i have put it in to D and drive 1mm forward it will grind if i try to select R again.     i will then have to switch the car off and then start it again before i can select R no problem.

has anyone come across a similar issue??

thanks in advance

RE: 0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement - Ellahi - 01-10-2022

(01-10-2022, 15:06 PM)deutsch Wrote:  hi all,

i have a 2012 vw golf tdi with a 7sp 0am dsg gearbox,  i have replaced the clutch but i can not get basic settings to complete i get error code 255 58 0.

i have been out on many drives and it changes in to every gear 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 but it will still not adapt.

when i start the car and go from P to R i get reverse no problem, and i can then go to N and then R no problems,  but once i have put it in to D and drive 1mm forward it will grind if i try to select R again.     i will then have to switch the car off and then start it again before i can select R no problem.

has anyone come across a similar issue??

thanks in advance

Check Once Sim Settings is measurements is Correct or not.. if Its ok Check Your Flywheel Play Also... Fix this Two things Then start BASIC SETTINGS again....

RE: 0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement - billyleon - 01-10-2022

You mast make update in address 02 with SVM 3308 or 3309 online then try again to make basik settings.

Or you have problem with microsuits for P i think is F 316.

RE: 0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement - Lence - 02-10-2022

sounds like wrong simmerings setup smile

RE: 0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement - Dana - 02-10-2022

What program did you try it with?
VCDS or ODIS?
VCDS does not always work and must be done with ODIS.

RE: 0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement - glljh2016 - 02-10-2022

Is the installation in place?

RE: 0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement - deutsch - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 16:30 PM)Dana Wrote:  What program did you try it with?
VCDS or ODIS?
VCDS does not always work and must be done with ODIS.

Vcds
I’ll try with odis

RE: 0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement - aspy39 - 02-10-2022

What was the reason to change clutch, was the new clutch set up correctly with the right measurement and shims

RE: 0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement - Dana - 03-10-2022

I'm assuming it was installed correctly.

Have already paralyzed cars with VCDS with DSG basic setting.
Couldn't get it back to work even with VCDS.
All good with ODIS via Guided Function.

RE: 0am dsg basic setting will not complete after clutch replacement - Sharbak - 10-10-2022

Look Friend.. Even if you got the wrong Shims "spacers" it should throw 
Clutch clearens too small or too great...
Did you Remove the Mechatronic to See if the R gear selector is Okay?