CarTechnoloGY
Unsupported [Diagnostic] Dr.Gini - B022 - 08 Oct 2018 - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Unsupported [Diagnostic] Dr.Gini - B022 - 08 Oct 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=7023)

RE: [Diagnostic] Dr.Gini - Beta Version B011 - 08.09.2015 - paulgsm - 13-08-2015

Since I installed Beta 011 I cannot connect to DrGini through Enet cable. Software in installed ok, Esys can connect through Enet cable via VIN and I can code what I want but in ZGW Search window there is now info about mac, ip, etc only an empty window. So if I can code with Esys, Enet cable is not broken. What should I check in order to ZGW Search window to show me info about my connection ? I realize that only if there are info in ZGW Search window DR Gini can connect to car. Esys doesn't need that.

Thx

RE: [Diagnostic] Dr.Gini - Beta Version B011 - 08.09.2015 - sbc55 - 13-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 09:17 AM)sbc55 Wrote:  I tried to use the new version to generate map code for my nbt unit but the get code icon is greyed out although i have selected the map. Can you please advise. Thanks.

I reinstalled ver B011 and it is now working. Thanks.

RE: [Diagnostic] Dr.Gini - Beta Version B011 - 08.09.2015 - Gini - 13-08-2015

(13-08-2015, 08:38 AM)paulgsm Wrote:  Since I installed Beta 011 I cannot connect to DrGini through Enet cable. Software in installed ok, Esys can connect through Enet cable via VIN and I can code what I want but in ZGW Search window there is now info about mac, ip, etc only an empty window. So if I can code with Esys, Enet cable is not broken. What should I check in order to ZGW Search window to show me info about my connection ? I realize that only if there are info in ZGW Search window DR Gini can connect to car. Esys doesn't need that.

Thx

Hi paulgsm,
please give me access to your car via Teamviewer
I will be available after 7pm today and tomorrow (now it's 4pm here)
Contact via PM

RE: [Diagnostic] Dr.Gini - Beta Version B011 - 08.09.2015 - Studie - 15-08-2015

Hi Gini, thanks for this excellent tool. It is very good to see that people have made external applications to communicate with Ediabas's systems without using INPA or Tool32!

RE: [Diagnostic] Dr.Gini - Beta Version B011 - 08.09.2015 - addam - 15-08-2015

Hi,

Is it possible to write FSCs with this program?

I started the server, and I loaded the FSC and Cert, but all of the buttons are disabled.

RE: [Diagnostic] Dr.Gini - Beta Version B011 - 08.09.2015 - Gini - 15-08-2015

Hi addam
yes, you can write with

but you must know what you are doing
so please, read first the actual FSC and save it (same for the certificate)

to enable the buttons, you need the ECU address, the application number and the FSC VIN

HI Gini,

Thanks for your answer smile

I read out and save my FSC and cert. After It I tried to write back them. FSC was OK, but when I try to write the cert, I always receive this error:

(Server) - Server returned an error processing the requested job

var name='Return'
number
var name='CipbCode'
number
var name='CipbMessage'
string
var name='CipbInfo'
string
var name='CipbProc'
string
cipbSWTDevelop()
var name='EdiabasCode'
number
var name='EdiabasMessage'
string
var name='EdiabasSgbd'
string
var name='EdiabasJob'
string
var name='EdiabasParam'
string
var name='CoapiCode'
number
var name='CoapiLine'
number
var name='CoapiModule'
string
var name='CoapiProc'
string
var name='CoapiMessage'
string
var name='CoapiInfo'
string
var name='ExtraInfo'
string

What's wrong?

Addam,
which certificate did you try to write? (FSCS, ROOT, SIGS)
For which application?

The best way to write the FSC and certificate is using the Standard Jobs:
- with Certif. selected
- Upgrade FSC in ECU

I tried to write FSCS for 9C.

I also tried the "with Certif." option, but I got the same error.

Addam,
with the Expert Jobs, check the FSC and Certificate status
To read the status of all your FSC and Certificates, you can also use the CIC / NBT tab (the Server must be OFF for that)