CarTechnoloGY
Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset (/showthread.php?tid=70781)

Pages: 1 2

Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset - alexturbo - 27-10-2022

Hello,
I have a problem completely programming the units with ISTA and Esys.
After calculation with ISTA requires hardware reaction for Entrynav2, controller and ATM. How can I bypass it or how can I reset the used units?

I have no success with Esys, since BDC blocks terminal 15. After I programmed BDC with Esys to the latest version, terminal 15 now blocks. Here is my first contribution:
Problem F48 mit Esys blinkt jetzt keine KL15 (cartechnology.co.uk)

thank you very much, I don't know what to do next
best regards

RE: Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset - Node - 27-10-2022

Hardware action means your car's FA does NOT match current hardware. If FA CAN be fixed - fix it. If not - forget ISTA.

RE: Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset - alexturbo - 27-10-2022

(27-10-2022, 09:40 AM)Node Wrote:  Hardware action means your car's FA does NOT match current hardware. If FA CAN be fixed - fix it. If not - forget ISTA.
How can I fix FA?
I have already tried several FAs, also written by you for this VIN at the moment.

RE: Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset - Node - 27-10-2022

Ah it's still that car. Then forget ISTA. It was a Frankenstein of incompatible units.

IDK. I give up, because YOU NEVER listed EVERYTHING you have done with details. AFAIR the final conclusion in that post was that ELV was not matched to BDC. There was something about cloning BDC, then new BDC then cloned back again? How is anyone supposed to help if you don't list what EXACTLY was done, how, and what is in the car now???

RE: Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset - Mwahab - 27-10-2022

usually kl15 is blocked due to unsynced ELV

RE: Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset - alexturbo - 27-10-2022

So I list what would be done to this car:
1. vehicle was in the water, the following units are: BDC new, used Entrynav2, controller, ATM, ACSM, ELV. BMW dealer tried to program the units, but failed with the reason ATM must be exchanged.
But Immo trained on Car.
2. After that I tried to program it with ISTA, Esys and VVDI 2. After the software was updated on the BDC, there was no terminal 15 and the BDC found several terminals 15N, 30B, 30L voltage less than 8 volts.
3. BDC exchanged for used ones, immo data cloned with VVDI. BDC worked and unlocked terminal 15.
With Esys tried to program completely. Programming partially completed and ended with error. BDC is now updated and terminal 15 locked. When I press the start button the instrument says no key recognized. Error in BDC key Receiver 1 Lin slave (I think BDC coded wrong). Otherwise error code 15 prevented and 30L1 less than 8 volts.

RE: Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset - Node - 28-10-2022

With the NEW BDC you need to run "remove starter lock" service function using ISTA to align ELV with BDC. But that was already suggestion in previous thread AFAIR. Have you done that?
I have no idea whether that will work with cloned or otherwise ruined BDC as never tried.

RE: Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset - alexturbo - 30-10-2022

(28-10-2022, 15:53 PM)Node Wrote:  With the NEW BDC you need to run "remove starter lock" service function using ISTA to align ELV with BDC. But that was already suggestion in previous thread AFAIR. Have you done that?
I have no idea whether that will work with cloned or otherwise ruined BDC as never tried.
I will try this service.
I ordered a used BDC. Can I teach this BDC with ISTA Offline Immo? I only think online.

RE: Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset - larshutten - 30-10-2022

You need virgin ELV eeprom dump. When messing around with used BDC. I lost count but you are on your third BDC now?

Not sure on F56 platform BUT when working on F20 platform and removing the remote antenna you get lin slave fault and key only works when holding to key coil on steering column. So check out if it is connected!

RE: Programming Problem Used Entrynav2 Controller ATM reset - alexturbo - 30-11-2022

Now I have cloned a third used BDC.
I can turn the ignition back on, but the elv remains locked (starter lock reset).

I need advice on how best to proceed with esys programming.

I-Stufe BDC: F056-18-07-520

FA written by Node: for Ex works F056-17-11-531 

I'm stuck at SVT_actual (read (ECU)), SVT_soll after calculation for construction I stage F056-17-11-531, Tal_ist calculation.