CarTechnoloGY
Sagem2000 on Peugeot 206 - immo off - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Sagem2000 on Peugeot 206 - immo off (/showthread.php?tid=71050)

Sagem2000 on Peugeot 206 - immo off - daMassa - 03-11-2022

I need tested and working immo off solution for old banger - Peugeot 206 1.4. ECU is Sagem2000.
I tried few solutions but car refused to start with same immo error (scanned with Lexia/PP2000 tool)

I attached original 29F200BB and ST95080 read.

P.S. do I need to cut some pins to ECU when doing immo off on this ECUs?

Thanks in advance!

RE: Sagem2000 on Peugeot 206 - immo off - Le-Mans - 03-11-2022

eeprom is empty full FFF

RE: Sagem2000 on Peugeot 206 - immo off - daMassa - 03-11-2022

I didn't know that. Here are some more details:
- ECU was read with KTAG on bench (ori files in 1st post)
- car became non-starter after annual service (oil, filters, etc.), no one knows why
- when you connect Lexia/PP2000, there is immo error and you can not communicate with ECU (only identification works, but you can't clear errors or look at live parameters)
- someone before me tried to program keys / immo also via Lexia/PP2000 (owner has PIN code card)
- I also tried to program keys and immo, everything works on BSI side (keys learnt) but then when tool tries to communicate with ECU and program immo part on ECU side - you get an error
- EEPROM read is done (via KTAG) after those unsuccessful events of immo programming
- I tried to use IMMO Universal 3.2 for "parziale" immo off solution, but the car didn't start

Hope I helped with those details in detecting the problem with immo.

Thanks!

RE: Sagem2000 on Peugeot 206 - immo off - Le-Mans - 03-11-2022

(03-11-2022, 11:08 AM)daMassa Wrote:  I didn't know that. Here are some more details:
- ECU was read with KTAG on bench (ori files in 1st post)
- car became non-starter after annual service (oil, filters, etc.), no one knows why
- when you connect Lexia/PP2000, there is immo error and you can not communicate with ECU (only identification works, but you can't clear errors or look at live parameters)
- someone before me tried to program keys / immo also via Lexia/PP2000 (owner has PIN code card)
- I also tried to program keys and immo, everything works on BSI side (keys learnt) but then when tool tries to communicate with ECU and program immo part on ECU side - you get an error
- EEPROM read is done (via KTAG) after those unsuccessful events of immo programming
- I tried to use IMMO Universal 3.2 for "parziale" immo off solution, but the car didn't start

Hope I helped with those details in detecting the problem with immo.

Thanks!
desolder eeprom and read it in programmer

RE: Sagem2000 on Peugeot 206 - immo off - daMassa - 03-11-2022

Will do!
But I will need to wait to get my hands on new programmer, old one busted up on me recently and doesn't work anymore. :/