CarTechnoloGY
BMW 330e EME crash massage.. help! - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: BMW 330e EME crash massage.. help! (/showthread.php?tid=71142)

Pages: 1 2

BMW 330e EME crash massage.. help! - NOAH_G - 05-11-2022

Hello guys

I have BMW 330e iperformane 2018
The car after fix front crash. No air bag open!
I get this fault codes

SRS : 93099F EME Safety cutqut:resistance to low.
************************************"**"""""""*********
SME:21F1F6 HIgh voltage battery ;crash message ,serious crash.
EME2; 2232A4 HV safety function switched off due to hardware signal

Switch off due to terminal 30c signal
Categoty 1 fault
Category 7 fault
Switch off HV system due to crash serious
HV system not started in spite of request
At this moment i replace the burn pyro fuse on the 30 terminal on the 12 volt battrey.

The petrol engine is start and run but i get masseges from clusters of NOT BATTREY CHARGE

Can evrebody knows what  should I do?

I use scan the car by diagzone but i have ISTA also 
but still haven't connected.

Thank you for Concentration and listening .

RE: BMW 330e EME crash massage.. help! - kimz - 05-11-2022

This is F30 chassis?
High voltage battery has safety terminal - check if its correctly locked, check also terminal on second battery (12v), this car has two battery (12v)

RE: BMW 330e EME crash massage.. help! - NOAH_G - 05-11-2022

(05-11-2022, 14:03 PM)kimz Wrote:  This is F30 chassis?
High voltage battery has safety terminal - check if its correctly locked, check also terminal on second battery (12v), this car has two battery (12v)

Yes F30 chassis
2 pyro fuse on 2 battreys replace and fine conection.

I mean i have crash signal in the system but i dont know how to unlock this.

Have you correctly locked safety terminal?

Disclaimer:
High-voltage circuits may only be operated by authorized personnel.

(05-11-2022, 15:13 PM)kimz Wrote:  Have you correctly locked safety terminal?

Disclaimer:
High-voltage circuits may only be operated by authorized personnel.

All connected i dont tach anythink.
Also the green connector for interlock connected.

Okay, one of 12v batt pyro has one more small plug, i think this one in trunk. Check if it's connected properly. Have you replaced them with new ones or are they regenerated?
///
It is a B73 * 2B plug, see attachment. On both pins, you must have a +12 power supply from the battery. Not to be confused with the * 1B plug coming from the ACSM driver!

(05-11-2022, 16:58 PM)kimz Wrote:  Okay, one of 12v batt pyro has one more small plug, i think this one in trunk. Check if it's connected properly. Have you replaced them with new ones or are they regenerated?
///
It is a B73 * 2B plug, see attachment. On both pins, you must have a +12 power supply from the battery. Not to be confused with the * 1B plug coming from the ACSM driver!

Thank you for answer ..tomorrow i will be check this cable.
But anyway i get crash massage from EME unit, According to my experience in Mercedes-benz there is an action in the original scanner xentrey that cancels the accident situation and then the contacts of the high voltage battery return to work.

RE: BMW 330e EME crash massage.. help! - Node - 05-11-2022

Why don't you use ISTA and will tell you what EXACTLY you need to check. Instead of using some crap and guessing? AFAIK during serious crash EME generates an active short in high voltage system for all safety components to trip. It is possible that it still keeps this short status or has burned out when made it.

BTW you may need EOS tester or IMIB HV to clear SME fault.

RE: BMW 330e EME crash massage.. help! - kimz - 06-11-2022

(05-11-2022, 21:07 PM)NOAH_G Wrote:  
(05-11-2022, 16:58 PM)kimz Wrote:  Okay, one of 12v batt pyro has one more small plug, i think this one in trunk. Check if it's connected properly. Have you replaced them with new ones or are they regenerated?
///

Thank you for answer ..tomorrow i will be check this cable.
But anyway i get crash massage from EME unit, According to my experience in Mercedes-benz there is an action in the original scanner xentrey that cancels the accident situation and then the contacts of the high voltage battery return to work.

In my experience, this error is generated during body repairs when someone disconnects the safety plug or when the additional plug from the pyrotechnic terminal is not connected or when the pyrotechnic terminal is regenerated (then the clamp does not close the circuit on the small plug going to the safety switch)

Anyway, as Node wrote, you should start with an ISTA diagnosis

RE: BMW 330e EME crash massage.. help! - fireblade9 - 06-11-2022

I think the ista and the menu service fuction has function which you can delete crash message