CarTechnoloGY
Need help to get the Original VO file of my E64. it need an AOS online account - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Need help to get the Original VO file of my E64. it need an AOS online account (/showthread.php?tid=72154)

Pages: 1 2

Need help to get the Original VO file of my E64. it need an AOS online account - Fraizer - 29-11-2022

Hi

i try to get the original VO file of my E64. i understand it need BMW AOS to get that original file.

i get a mess in coding with previous owners.... then the only solution to do that in clean way is to get that file who i think is in *.xml and load it with ISTA-P.

if someone can help to get that orginal file from bmw AOS

smile

RE: Need help to get the Original VO file of my E64. it need an AOS online account - izm - 29-11-2022

All u need for "E" chassis, u can take from etk online, not need aos

RE: Need help to get the Original VO file of my E64. it need an AOS online account - Fraizer - 29-11-2022

i need an .xml file. AOS support provide that original xml file where is stored all the original factory option of my car. by this i can realy reset totaly the car

RE: Need help to get the Original VO file of my E64. it need an AOS online account - TheNine90 - 30-11-2022

You can generate .ssd file and use ncsexpert to write the vo. Send the chassis and i can generate it for you

RE: Need help to get the Original VO file of my E64. it need an AOS online account - Fraizer - 30-11-2022

thank you but i realy need to do that with .xml file and ista p only sad

RE: Need help to get the Original VO file of my E64. it need an AOS online account - jaramillo - 30-11-2022

How do you expect help if you dont share your vin info?
Start with that...

RE: Need help to get the Original VO file of my E64. it need an AOS online account - Fraizer - 30-11-2022

(30-11-2022, 14:06 PM)jaramillo Wrote:  How do you expect help if you dont share your vin info?
Start with that...

hi

1st i need to kown if someone have acess with AOS after is no any problem to send to him by MP. i  dont want t o put on public forum my vin , the car is registred  at my name thats all smile i can send it to you by MP if you can help with AOS smile

RE: Need help to get the Original VO file of my E64. it need an AOS online account - jaramillo - 30-11-2022

(30-11-2022, 22:26 PM)Fraizer Wrote:  
(30-11-2022, 14:06 PM)jaramillo Wrote:  How do you expect help if you dont share your vin info?
Start with that...

hi

1st i need to kown if someone have acess with AOS after is no any problem to send to him by MP. i  dont want t o put on public forum my vin , the car is registred  at my name thats all smile i can send it to you by MP if you can help with AOS smile

I can help you remote... via NCS.
Send me all info

(30-11-2022, 22:28 PM)jaramillo Wrote:  
(30-11-2022, 22:26 PM)Fraizer Wrote:  
Start with that...

hi

I can help you remote...  via NCS.
Send me all info

thank you alot jaramillo to try to help me.

but my friend who code for others like every weeks too tried with ncs ssd file, blanc file etc... it dosent help the only way i have unfortunatly is to get that original .xml file and load it with ista p.

to get that file it need to open a support ticket on AOS and they will send it

but realy appreciate you try to help me ♥

RE: Need help to get the Original VO file of my E64. it need an AOS online account - chang2 - 30-11-2022

hello,

here is an example, change the dates and you're done.

FA_ista_p.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 11 times
Size: 512 bytes