CarTechnoloGY
FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC (/showthread.php?tid=7423)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - tohmc - 29-06-2016

It is Script activated?

Sent from my BMW using M-Power.

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - zeusrazvy - 29-06-2016

(29-06-2016, 19:45 PM)tohmc Wrote:  It is Script activated?

Yep

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ok you have to follow an Spezial how to Update navi when it is Script activated

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - sebbe76 - 29-06-2016

Is retrofitted but oem

"there you have it)

reason why the fsc dont work is because you must have the CIC VIN from the DONATOR car,and not your cars VIN

(29-06-2016, 19:47 PM)sebbe76 Wrote:  Is retrofitted but oem

"there you have it)

reason why the fsc dont work is because you must have the CIC VIN from the DONATOR car,and not your cars VIN
As i said.. i extracted the donor vin not mine

(29-06-2016, 19:46 PM)tohmc Wrote:  Ok you have to follow an Spezial how to Update navi when it is Script activated

Can you help me with that? But from what i read as long as you have the donor vin you can update them in the same way

BMW CIC script activation and map update TUTORIAL

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcartechnology%2Eco%2Euk%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ftid%3D13619&share_tid=13619&share_fid=81483&share_type=t

Look in the pdf file.

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - sebbe76 - 29-06-2016

To stop the CIC from getting VIN from CAS, i did the following:
1. Disconnect battery
2. Cut the CAN bus signal wires 5-10cm (or more) from quadlock connection (pin 9 green CAN_low wire and 11 orange/green CAN_high wire), and isolate the wires coming from the rest of the car towards the quadlock connector so they don't touch anything.
3. Release the CAN bus signal wires from CID screen connector (pin 5 orange/green and 6 green wire), and isolated them.
4. Release the CAN bus signal wires from iDrive controller connector (pin 3 orange/green wire and 4 green wire), and isolated them.
5. Wire up new CAN bus signal wire from CID screen connector pin 5 to the orange/green CAN_high wire from quadlock connector pin 11 behind CIC.
6. Wire up new CAN bus signal wire from CID screen connector pin 6 to the green CAN_low wire from quadlock connector pin 9 behind CIC.
7. Wire up new CAN bus signal wire from iDrive controller pin 3 to the orange/green CAN_high wire from quadlock connector pin 11 behind CIC.
8. Wire up new CAN bus signal wire from iDrive controller pin 4 to the green CAN_low wire from quadlock connector pin 9 behind CIC.
9. Connect quadlock connector back into the CIC.
10. Connect battery

Now we have made the CAN bus signals go directly between CID, CIC and iDrive controller, and the CIC doesn't have any communication with CAS or any other modules other than CID and iDrive controller through CAN bus signals. That makes the CIC use its donor VIN instead of the VIN reported from CAS which it used earlier when they were communicating.
The CIC no longer has a kl15 signal from CAS, and therefore it won't recognize ignition anymore so only CD/multimedia and Radio will be available and the rest of the menu items will be grey and disabled.

11. Extract map data onto USB, first pkgdbi folder and config file from USB1 folder.
12. Push the volume knob to "turn" the CIC on.
13. Connected USB drive containt map data to USB port in glovebox compartment.
14. CIC notices the update data and asks if you want to start update.
15. Then CIC as usual asks for FSC code, and then i entered the FSC code generated from the 1B file (donor vin).
16. CIC accepts the FSC code since its using the donor VIN instead of CAR (CAS VIN).
17. CIC starts updating and asks for USB 2 and USB 3 when needed.

NOTE!
The CIC will turn of screen after 10-15 minutes, and then you need to push the volume knob to get it back on. But when you turn it back on, the screen will enter the main menu instead of the update process screen..
No worries! The update is still processing, but you can't see the process anymore, but its working in the background as you can here from the CIC Harddrive.
When the CIC asks for USB2/3, the update window will automatically show itself and you can then see the update process again!
The screen will also enter the process screen when the update is complete.
When the update is complete, the CIC asks for restart, and after restart i complete, then you can reverse the wiring back to normal!

using the FSTool to "Check" FSC codes, that makes the FSC codes temporarily accepted allows updating maps with a much easier way for script activated CICs

Or use Dr.gini or fstool without cutting wires like in the Link.
Cic will not accept fsc when Script ist activated.
Because Script activation manipulate the cic.

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - Node - 29-06-2016

Try B3SQTLDCT4YNAABIAAGA. East and West use same FSC.

(29-06-2016, 19:54 PM)tohmc Wrote:  Or use Dr.gini or fstool without cutting wires like in the Link.
Cic will not accept fsc when Script ist activated.
Because Script activation manipulate the cic.

Can you give me a link for fstool?thanks for your help