CarTechnoloGY
FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC (/showthread.php?tid=7423)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - tohmc - 17-03-2017

To read 1B code you always need an icom (to do it via obd connector) it never worked with dcan.
Try to use other generator like the batch file generator or something like that.
(If you have right 1B file it will give you the right fsc)
Do you base64 your 1B file?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - Stivikivi - 18-03-2017

(17-03-2017, 00:17 AM)tohmc Wrote:  To read 1B code you always need an icom (to do it via obd connector) it never worked with dcan.
Try to use other generator like the batch file generator or something like that.
(If you have right 1B file it will give you the right fsc)
Do you base64 your 1B file?

Wrong!

E60 Pre LCI normal D Can works fine with retrofitted cic wink

FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - tohmc - 18-03-2017

[CLAPPING HANDS SIGN]So if it works, go and help him with your knowledge[CLAPPING HANDS SIGN]

Offtopic:
I've done more that 20 retrofits on e60 pre lci.
And never seen it's working.

I have original Omitec interface. So it's not depending on the type of interface
I know that icom is much faster and omitec can't communicate to this part of cic because it's to slow.

Fyi:
Dcan interface is an clone of omitec interface.

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - fumantwo - 18-03-2017

I only retrofit a CIC on my 06 e91 and read the 1b with a chinese dcan.

Edit to add that think the procedure used by each one is different, but both are valid. The first (i used too) is with dcan cable and with the SW ID reader tool you can read the 1b file, and the other valid way is via ethernet, with the dlink adapter, via ftp access to where the file is located and made a copy of the file.

I just made it once with my cic but think both ways are valid, or at least for me it worked.

If you use to activate the cic with the can filter, you would use the first i think, but if you got the the dlink adapter for script activate ... once you are connected to the cic, you spend 1 second to made the backup of the 1b file.

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - Pl@y3R - 16-04-2017

I've extracted the 1b file on my 09 E60 (retrofit CIC) with the dlink adapter , I've tried before with dcan but no luck

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - sameur10 - 16-04-2017

Hi i read always 1B with k dcan in E series even it is retroffited but some cases i cant read it even with icom, in the case you must read the sw controler via FTP then extract the 1b from , this solution is 100% succes

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - Silva1337 - 16-04-2017

(16-04-2017, 09:22 AM)sameur10 Wrote:  Hi i read always 1B with k dcan in E series even it is retroffited but some cases i cant read it even with icom, in the case you must read the sw controler via FTP then extract the 1b from , this solution is 100% succes
you need to edit ediabinis.ini to perform it with icom when using SWID reader

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - sameur10 - 16-04-2017

[/quote]
you need to edit ediabinis.ini to perform it with icom when using SWID reader
[/quote]

Thnx for your answer but we are talking about some cases that we cant get 1b via k dcan or even icom

Ps: i use konfigurator for icom its better than editing ediabas.ini wink

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - gerazzo - 03-05-2017

Any update for 2017 maps?

OR JUST THE XML FILE

RE: FSC GENERATOR (CIC/NBT) + LIFETIME FSC - larshutten - 03-05-2017

This is the latest one i have. (extracted from ista/p 3.61.3.002)