CarTechnoloGY
Peugeot 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: PSA Group (Citroen - Peugeot) (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Peugeot 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke (/showthread.php?tid=7640)

Pages: 1 2 3

Peugeot 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke - sensing - 01-06-2015

Hello guys

i learned from here alot , and i fixed my car by my self
am working as technician engineer , so i have the half way

so i decided to fix my car by my self ,

i got Peugeot 307 SE 1.6 HDI , 110HP

the main problem was : car had no power
anti poulltion fault on the screen
and the RPM dosn't go over 3000 RPM
the highst speed was 60 M/H

two garges said the DPF and that's will cost £500,

i have learned all i need to do the job from here ,

steps :

1-dpf removed from inside
2-re mapping the ECU and ( DPF and limits removed ) by ECU Safe Ecu Model :BOSCH EDC16C34

but the car had alot of smoke comming out of the pipe for the exhaust

i have tried to push the acceleration down but ther alot of smoke came out so i decided to stop the car

i found that some pepole said that's a regeneration for the DPF and it had be like ( drive the car on motor way for 30 min (RPM over 4000 )

can any one please advice me what shall i do ?
and how can i do the regeneration ?
the car now is okay or it's another problem ?

thanks for all you guys
i really appreciate your help

thanks alot

RE: 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke - telucu17 - 02-06-2015

(01-06-2015, 20:31 PM)sensing Wrote:  Hello guys

i learned from here alot , and i fixed my car by my self
am working as technician engineer , so i have the half way

so i decided to fix my car by my self ,

i got Peugeot 307 SE 1.6 HDI , 110HP

the main problem was : car had no power
anti poulltion fault on the screen
and the RPM dosn't go over 3000 RPM
the highst speed was 60 M/H

two garges said the DPF and that's will cost £500,

i have learned all i need to do the job from here ,

steps :

1-dpf removed from inside
2-re mapping the ECU and ( DPF and limits removed ) by ECU Safe Ecu Model :BOSCH EDC16C34

but the car had alot of smoke comming out of the pipe for the exhaust

i have tried to push the acceleration down but ther alot of smoke came out so i decided to stop the car

i found that some pepole said that's a regeneration for the DPF and it had be like ( drive the car on motor way for 30 min (RPM over 4000 )

can any one please advice me what shall i do ?
and how can i do the regeneration ?
the car now is okay or it's another problem ?

thanks for all you guys
i really appreciate your help

thanks alot

Ecusafe is not good because deletes a large block of errors. Post original file here and I will take a look

RE: 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke - sensing - 02-06-2015

Hi that's the file the orginal and the modified one

but i have seen the smoke before i done the remapping , when i have removed the filter i noticed the smoke before the remapping

thank you for your help

dpf removed file by ecu safe

RE: 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke - telucu17 - 02-06-2015

Fap off file for you. pass on pm

RE: 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke - sensing - 02-06-2015

Hi

I have flashed the file now

But now the RPM doesn't go over 3000 RPM and still the smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe.

What shall i do

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

RE: 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke - telucu17 - 03-06-2015

(02-06-2015, 21:21 PM)sensing Wrote:  Hi

I have flashed the file now

But now the RPM doesn't go over 3000 RPM and still the smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe.

What shall i do

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

You must do a scan to see if are any dtcs and reset aditive and fap like they were new

RE: 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke - sensing - 06-06-2015

Hi guys i was so busy the last two days ,

i checked all the pipes and and turbo charger pressure and everything is okay , i found that there are so leak of oil on the red area in the photo , i didn't try the car till now , i left the car running normally without press acceleration because i was in busy town street . while the car is running without pressing acceleration i didn't notice any smoke .

i will try the car by Monday and i will let you know the results .

and if still had a smoke i will try to clean the EGR .

and i bought Carlube Diesel Car / Van Fuel Treatment Additive System Efficiency

i will try it by Monday as well .

thanks for all of you guys and i will let you know the results

thanks a lot

RE: 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke - jason19724 - 06-06-2015

Hi I had the same and it was my turbo pressure pipe was too loose so I change them it work fine after that ..try that .first...if the pipe pull off easy then change the pipe so it tight..

RE: 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke - sensing - 09-06-2015

Hi guys ,
i tested the car today , i found the car still as it's , not get over RPM 3000 , no smoke while the car running on motor way , the smoke comes only when push down acceleration while the car stopped ,
the coolant level low sign is on but the temperature not over 70 C and sign fuel level low on as well
but there are enough water and enough fuel ,
i checked the turbo pipe they are good
i think i have to reset the ECU by diagnostic tool
i need your opinion guys , what shall i do ?
what the next step ?
thank you

RE: 307 1.6 HDI dpf removed and remapped but there are alot of smoke - telucu17 - 09-06-2015

(09-06-2015, 00:46 AM)sensing Wrote:  Hi guys ,
i tested the car today , i found the car still as it's , not get over RPM 3000 , no smoke while the car running on motor way , the smoke comes only when push down acceleration while the car stopped ,
the coolant level low sign is on but the temperature not over 70 C and sign fuel level low on as well
but there are enough water and enough fuel ,
i checked the turbo pipe they are good
i think i have to reset the ECU by diagnostic tool
i need your opinion guys , what shall i do ?
what the next step ?
thank you

Did you make a scan to see if there are any dtcs stored?