CarTechnoloGY
ISPI NEXT TOOL - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Discussions All about Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Forum: Automotive Help & Discussions / Software and Hardware (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Forum: BMW - Mini - Rolls Royce (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: ISPI NEXT TOOL (/showthread.php?tid=8383)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: ISPI NEXT TOOL - tigre - 11-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 23:39 PM)TibeRiuSca Wrote:  
(29-07-2015, 10:44 AM)tigre Wrote:  Hi, i have install ista/D an ista/P with this tool, all is ok, but when i try ISTA/D in F series i cant make diag, im using a icom. anyone know what i did wrong?

in E series i can make diag and program.

regards

Same here, anyone with a solution?
Thanks!

no one knows how to solve this?

regards

RE: ISPI NEXT TOOL - Niktel - 13-08-2015

Works also with OPS Interface?

regards

RE: ISPI NEXT TOOL - kimi1983 - 13-08-2015

Hi, actually i am trying to use this tool, but on the second part i am unable to download the files. He is trying for some minutes and afterwards it is claiming that download is ok but the files have 0 KB ?

What can i do, or where can i download manualy ?

best regards

RE: ISPI NEXT TOOL - DICKHILL - 13-08-2015

(13-08-2015, 13:08 PM)kimi1983 Wrote:  Hi, actually i am trying to use this tool, but on the second part i am unable to download the files. He is trying for some minutes and afterwards it is claiming that download is ok but the files have 0 KB ?

What can i do, or where can i download manualy ?

best regards
If you go two pages back, you would have seen this earlier post with some information where you can download the files manually from sangandi's FTP server.. (o:

(28-07-2015, 11:39 AM)DICKHILL Wrote:  
(28-07-2015, 08:51 AM)KEEEN Wrote:  Hi guys, can you confirm if the download via Ispi next tool still working? After few interruptions yesterday not even start today at all.
Thanks

I'll guess that it still works?
To start and use the tool, you have to login, and since that is still possible, I think it works just fine?

You could also just connect to sangandi's FTP server manually and download the needed files.
(The tool is downloading from same place and info can be found in an earlier post)

UPDATE:
I'm writing from my phone, so didn't had the link...
But I managed to find it quickly:
http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=7210

Sendt fra min SM-G900F med Tapatalk

RE: ISPI NEXT TOOL - KEEEN - 13-08-2015

Server FTP working fine you can do this way. I wonder if all fixes working properly if download not?

RE: ISPI NEXT TOOL - blackdevil2k1 - 14-08-2015

Ich habe nun viel gelesen hier und bin trotzdem nicht schlauer. Gibt es denn nun irgendeinen vernünftigen Weg ISTA/D in einer Virtuellen Machine zum laufen zu bekommen. Idealerweise unter Parallels Desktop auf dem Mac. Zur not auch eine andere Virtualisierungslösung. Ich würde gerne vermeiden nur wegen ISTA/D einen eigenen Laptop zu kaufen. Jedes mal wenn ich ISTA/D starten will sagt er mir "this device has not been registered..."

--

I've read now for a long time in this thread, but not getting any further. Is there a possibility to get ISTA/D running under a Virtual Machine. I'd prefer Paralles Desktop for mac, but if thats impossible i'm open for other VM software. I'd like to avoid buying an extra laptop for diagnosis. Everytime i try to stat ISTA/D i get an error "this device has not been registered..."

RE: ISPI NEXT TOOL - jirkon - 14-08-2015

Yes, it possible. Istad runs under vmbox but not if your processor is older. For example doesn't run if your host has i7-9xx but runs with no problems with i7-3xxx and i7-4xxx. Maybe othets too, but at least above is tested by me. Actually you can run whole ISPI if host has i7-4xxx.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

RE: ISPI NEXT TOOL - blackdevil2k1 - 14-08-2015

Thanks for the Info, i run a Intel Core i5 (4690) Prozessor, should work with that. Are there Any special configs to be made in vmbox?

ISPI NEXT TOOL - jirkon - 14-08-2015

I think is pretty much straight forward. Just make sure to enable vt-x and the rest flags (i dont remember now). But is not so much special for the applications. It has to do if the processor has the right flags presented to vm by the host. Older processors didnt do that. Just test it.
In any case you can run the standalone version of istad under workstation, player,vmbox,parallers etc.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

RE: ISPI NEXT TOOL - chuck norris - 14-08-2015

3.45.40.12308 runs perfectly fine in parallels. it´s a non-install standalone version. but i don´t know if you can get a connection to your car. never took my mac outside wink

(kauf dir nen laptop. ein 3-400€ teil tuts vollkommen. rheingold, esys etc direkt im/am auto ist schon ein vorteil)