Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

G05 X5 KAFAS4 issue after updating I-LEVEL. PLEASE HELP!
26-02-2026, 14:51 PM,
Post: #21
RE: G05 X5 KAFAS4 issue after updating I-LEVEL. PLEASE HELP!
Hello everyone,

When trying to code the country, both KAFAS4 coding files were corrupted. Initially, they would not restore. I put the car to sleep, and after waking it up, I restored and coded them using the original FA while holding the Ctrl key. Before the sleep cycle, the errors were the same as at the beginning of the thread.

However, FDL coding still does not work — the files get corrupted again.
Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2026, 15:42 PM,
Post: #22
RE: G05 X5 KAFAS4 issue after updating I-LEVEL. PLEASE HELP!
Try to virgin the kafas and code again, maybe this will help you

CIC | NBT | NBTEvo | MGU(id7, id8) - >Full solution OBD
NCD2.0 | KDS/SecOC/Diag/LCS | ECU Validation | f5с/SFA Repair pack
EGS ISN Reset
and more
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2026, 15:54 PM,
Post: #23
RE: G05 X5 KAFAS4 issue after updating I-LEVEL. PLEASE HELP!
Hi, this might be useful for you:

My KAFAS coding got messed up when I tried to code it based on the vehicle’s FA (the configuration stored in the car), as I thought it was the original factory FA.

My error was:

<Caf's werden gesucht>
Read NCD
NCD-Coding 1: "CAFD_00004101.CAF.012_005_020.NCD"
TAL calculation started.
TAL execution started.
<>
Read SVT before TAL execution started.
Checking Mirror-Protocol started
Mirror-Protocol: no token required
Flashing does not require a Programming Protection "BASIC/PLUS" token
TAL execution started.
<httpServerActivation: true>
<isDeactivateHttp: false>
<ExecutionID=2026/08/22-16:39:57.896>
<[] prepareTALExecution started [PROGRESS]>
<[] prepareTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]>
<[] prepareVehicleForCoding started [PROGRESS]>
<[] prepareVehicleForCoding finished [PROGRESS]>
<[KAFAS4 - 5D] prepareECUforCoding started [PROGRESS]>
<[KAFAS4 - 5D] prepareECUforCoding finished [PROGRESS]>
<[KAFAS4 - 5D] authenticateECUforCoding started [PROGRESS]>
<[KAFAS4 - 5D] authenticateECUforCoding finished [PROGRESS]>
<[KAFAS4 - 5D - cafd_00004101-012_005_020] Transaction type: cdDeploy;  Message: TA started [TRANSACTION]>
<[KAFAS4 - 5D - cafd_00004101-012_005_020] Transaction type: cdDeploy;  Message: TA finished [TRANSACTION]>
<[KAFAS4 - 5D] finalizeECUCoding started [PROGRESS]>
<[KAFAS4 - 5D] finalizeECUCoding error [PROGRESS]>
<[] job failed with negative response error:
code: coding signature not correct
description: no detailed description available; LinkName: KAFAS4_5D_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR
[THROWABLE]>
<[KAFAS4 - 5D] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files. [WARN]>
<[KAFAS4 - 5D] - [Exception - KAFAS4 - 5d] job failed with negative response error:
code: coding signature not correct
description: no detailed description available; LinkName: KAFAS4_5D_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR
>
<[] finalizeVehicleCoding started [PROGRESS]>
<[] finalizeVehicleCoding finished [PROGRESS]>
<[] finalizeTALExecution started [PROGRESS]>
<[] finalizeTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]>
<TAL execution finished [TAL_EXECUTION_FINISHED]>
TAL-Execution finished with status: "FinishedWithError".
TAL execution finished. Duration: "34s".
<>
Read SVT after TAL execution started.
Read SVT after TAL execution finished.
TAL execution finished.

I couldn’t figure out what was causing it for a long time. However, I then decided to compare the FA stored in the car with the original FA from when the car left the factory. That’s where the problem was.

The car had 360° cameras retrofitted, and the FA had been modified. In my case, option **3AG** had been removed and **5ND** had been added.

After restoring the FA to the original factory configuration, I was able to code KAFAS based on the FA without any errors.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Dash i5тд+ 4.61.4x I-LEVEL+OVERVIEW AutoExe3219 0 172 30-09-2026, 12:03 PM
Last Post: AutoExe3219
0Dash i5тд+ 4.61.3x I-LEVEL+OVERVIEW AutoExe3219 0 175 17-09-2026, 13:09 PM
Last Post: AutoExe3219
  G82 22’ 1CR/Remote start f5с retrofit issue. Rychta 10 684 14-09-2026, 06:07 AM
Last Post: that4chanняскёя
  2010 bmw 328i frm short sircuit reset issue koziol 3 145 11-09-2026, 12:22 PM
Last Post: sixcode
  Issue unable to code frm2 or frm3 modules on bench with ñc5ёxpёят treelo_meelo 12 320 08-09-2026, 15:55 PM
Last Post: treelo_meelo
0Dash i5тд+ 4.61.2x I-LEVEL+OVERVIEW AutoExe3219 0 197 07-09-2026, 12:21 PM
Last Post: AutoExe3219
  BMW NBT2 EVO head unit low-level code saocean 0 201 06-09-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: saocean
  Carplay Fullscreen issue codemybmw 11 863 05-09-2026, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Meks_Ua
0Dash connection ёdїдbд5 ⇄ i5тд ⇄ їсош next issue Riki 9 478 04-09-2026, 15:11 PM
Last Post: Riki
0Dash i5тд+ 4.61.1x I-LEVEL+OVERVIEW AutoExe3219 0 193 26-08-2026, 13:09 PM
Last Post: AutoExe3219

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content