Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

fault selector lever with no function x1 f48 2022
14-12-2025, 15:01 PM,
Post: #11
RE: fault selector lever with no function x1 f48 2022
15WUP is a signal on GWS connector. It's NOT the same as terminal 15!!!

For lights you need to fїж car's FA.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Node for this post
14-12-2025, 23:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 14-12-2025, 23:34 PM by vagrom.)
Post: #12
RE: fault selector lever with no function x1 f48 2022
(14-12-2025, 15:01 PM)Node Wrote:  15WUP is a signal on GWS connector. It's NOT the same as terminal 15!!!

For lights you need to fїж car's FA.
The GWS connector is receiving power and all pins show some current with a tester, but the GWS is receiving 12.xxV and the other pins have a small amount of current, around 1.5V. The gear knob and lights come on, but the gear indicator LED does not.

These days I'll install the LED headlights that are broken, but I already have the headlights and I have i5тд 5ёяvїcё plans. There's a section that says to reset the BDC data and reset the start-up; that's the only thing I'm missing. Someone on the forum told me to do it because the BDC has the KL30K output relay locked, and doing that should release the BDC. Now I'm not sure, because another person who connected and said they would repair it told me it was an ABS sensor that, being broken, is preventing the gearbox from releasing.
Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2025, 20:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-12-2025, 22:12 PM by vagrom.)
Post: #13
RE: fault selector lever with no function x1 f48 2022
Problem with i5тд: When I went to reset the BDC,
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2025, 22:11 PM,
Post: #14
RE: fault selector lever with no function x1 f48 2022
(10-12-2025, 22:48 PM)jaramillo Wrote:  Vin is from F80....I can help you remote for free, send pm
I want to thank Jaramillo for his help and time; he's a genius. Even though it couldn't be repaired, I appreciate his selfless help. Thank you so much. He told me the causes of the breakdown, and I'll have to check the mechatronics unit of the gearbox, which is the only thing I need to look at.
Reputation: +1 - jaramillo [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to vagrom for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F10 start/stop function failure Ryn079 2 107 07-10-2026, 20:30 PM
Last Post: bm92
  bmw f10 276f00 Fault elremont 4 129 30-09-2026, 17:33 PM
Last Post: elremont
  BMW F10 ACSM internal fault Pedrom92 3 647 23-09-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Ratnik1990
0Engine Problem Retrofit 5DM PMA in G01 LCI 2022 6ergsm 0 79 23-08-2026, 09:35 AM
Last Post: 6ergsm
  2024 BMW i3 stores fault code 0317F1: High-voltage insulation fault detected when the BMW_Xu 1 138 15-08-2026, 15:35 PM
Last Post: chang2
  2022 M5CS SVT dme_solutions 14 544 11-08-2026, 16:20 PM
Last Post: dme_solutions
  BMW G12 Fault 026180 TCB certificates type 1 not ready ahmadarifai 4 207 10-08-2026, 19:52 PM
Last Post: ahmadarifai
  bmw i3 sme fault spiridon 2 265 10-08-2026, 10:03 AM
Last Post: inspi1981
0Engine BMW E46 M54B30 Double VANOS not working after full rebuild – exhaust cam sensor fault lustek 22 692 09-06-2026, 05:29 AM
Last Post: lustek
0Dash X5 G05 45e Hybrid system fault Rallist 1 309 29-05-2026, 05:26 AM
Last Post: oceandiver86

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content