Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

w177 - no ignition. Which ECUs are responsible for turning on the ignition?
24-03-2026, 09:44 AM,
Post: #1
w177 - no ignition. Which ECUs are responsible for turning on the ignition?
How do I turn on the ignition - mercedes A-classe w177 ?
My car was damaged by a flood.
I know which ECUs I need to replace and code. But before I receive them all, I have a question.
Which ECUs in the minimal configuration are responsible for turning on the ignition?
For now, I've replaced the ignition switch – an EZS167 module with keys and an IC177 from another car – but I can't turn on the ignition. The instrument cluster display works, but the ignition doesn't work. What other ECUs are needed to turn on the ignition in the minimal configuration ?
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2026, 11:13 AM,
Post: #2
RE: w177 - no ignition. Which ECUs are responsible for turning on the ignition?
pyrofuse mercedes

Mercedes Benz Map activation codes at good prices
Ant region any system until NTG7
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2026, 13:08 PM,
Post: #3
RE: w177 - no ignition. Which ECUs are responsible for turning on the ignition?
Check the front SAM


Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2026, 06:04 AM,
Post: #4
RE: w177 - no ignition. Which ECUs are responsible for turning on the ignition?
(24-03-2026, 09:44 AM)labik Wrote:  How do I turn on the ignition - mercedes A-classe w177 ?
My car was damaged by a flood.
I know which ECUs I need to replace and code. But before I receive them all, I have a question.
Which ECUs in the minimal configuration are responsible for turning on the ignition?
For now, I've replaced the ignition switch – an EZS167 module with keys and an IC177 from another car – but I can't turn on the ignition. The instrument cluster display works, but the ignition doesn't work. What other ECUs are needed to turn on the ignition in the minimal configuration ?

If the water was up in the passenger footwell, then it would be the body control module on this, your fuses are in front of it too, so maybe replace the BCM and Fuses box in the foot well.

Pull the carpet back and there should be 3/4 screws and check.

mechanic  In the garage minding my own businessmechanic
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mercedes A45S AMG 2023 W177 FL - tool to read gearbox pweber84 0 86 23-02-2026, 08:08 AM
Last Post: pweber84
  gla 45 w156 help ecu med 17.7.2 ignition ic counder2000 3 200 21-12-2025, 12:58 PM
Last Post: myztic
  Mercedes Benz C 240 Sedan 2001 km problem after change ignition switch iyade46 9 426 17-08-2025, 19:22 PM
Last Post: iyade46
  MB E320 NO IGNITION AFTER BATTERY DEAD Manoj448 1 144 29-04-2025, 06:38 AM
Last Post: pepi
  A Class (W177) MFK Camera Fault Dee67 1 300 10-04-2025, 09:24 AM
Last Post: gcs190
  A class W177 Used MFK front camera install Dee67 18 2,576 19-01-2025, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Dee67
  W177 Active grill shutter coding Tomski 0 254 26-11-2024, 20:09 PM
Last Post: Tomski
  w177 idc213 brabus 0 232 06-04-2024, 15:22 PM
Last Post: brabus
  sprinter swich ignition on pop up while diag ecu by DAS volavka 2 439 16-02-2024, 08:46 AM
Last Post: gcs190
  w177 a180 136ps 2020 suddenly no gas ??? century-voyager 5 795 06-08-2023, 18:25 PM
Last Post: century-voyager

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content