Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
TOOL32 5.1.2
|
08-04-2026, 19:15 PM,
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
RE: TOOL32 5.1.2
(08-04-2026, 19:08 PM)shawnsheridan Wrote: I think I need an insatller... ёdїдbд5 7.3 not support Win64. Only 7.6, 7.7, 7.7.2 REP + THANKS is very appreciated
|
|||
|
08-04-2026, 19:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2026, 19:18 PM by shawnsheridan.)
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
RE: TOOL32 5.1.2
(08-04-2026, 19:15 PM)ZAV Wrote:(08-04-2026, 19:08 PM)shawnsheridan Wrote: I think I need an insatller... Yes, sorry, I reslised my own stupidity and had corrected by post above. ![]() ![]() ![]() 2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assi5тдnt 2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assi5тдnt; RSE |
|||
|
08-04-2026, 19:23 PM,
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
RE: TOOL32 5.1.2
(08-04-2026, 19:08 PM)shawnsheridan Wrote: Do you have link for ёdїдbд5 7.6 or newer?I have ёdїдbд5 7.6 installer, but now i use 7.7.2. Thjs was copied from i5тд's ёdїдbд5 folder and edit ёdїдbд5.ini for my paths. REP + THANKS is very appreciated
|
|||
|
08-04-2026, 19:39 PM,
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
RE: TOOL32 5.1.2
(08-04-2026, 19:23 PM)ZAV Wrote: I have ёdїдbд5 7.6 installer, but now i use 7.7.2. Thjs was copied from i5тд's ёdїдbд5 folder and edit ёdїдbд5.ini for my paths. Thanks. Yes, working with i5тд ёdїдbд5. ![]() ![]() ![]() 2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assi5тдnt 2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assi5тдnt; RSE |
|||
|
08-04-2026, 20:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2026, 21:05 PM by DENTFLEX.)
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: TOOL32 5.1.2
Thank you, ZAV,
it works fine with i5тд's ёdїдbд5 7.7.2 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[їшяgё: Rear-38-Percent.png]](https://i.ibb.co/xD0BGK0/Rear-38-Percent.png)
![[їшяgё: 3-4-View-38-Percent.png]](https://i.ibb.co/NTVtk7N/3-4-View-38-Percent.png)
![[їшяgё: Front-38-Percent.png]](https://i.ibb.co/xDd192G/Front-38-Percent.png)
![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
