Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
2016 cla fbs4 P051300 need fїж
|
06-04-2026, 02:53 AM,
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2026, 02:56 AM by NickMayer.)
Post: #1
|
||||||||||
|
||||||||||
|
2016 cla fbs4 P051300 need fїж
HELLO ALL ,
I HAVE P051300 error DRIVE AUTHORISATION NOT PERMITTED
I READ VGS2-FDCT WITH FC200 HERE ARE THE FILES can anyone help fїж eeprom thx |
||||||||||
|
06-04-2026, 12:56 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2016 cla fbs4 P051300 need fїж
solved, can be removed
|
|||
|
15-04-2026, 21:19 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2016 cla fbs4 P051300 need fїж
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - NickMayer [+1] | |||
|
22-04-2026, 01:15 AM,
Post: #4
|
||||||||||
|
||||||||||
|
RE: 2016 cla fbs4 P051300 need fїж
P051300 The start enable was not issued.
|
||||||||||
| Reputation: +1 - NickMayer [+1] | ||||||||||
|
19-05-2026, 11:20 AM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: 2016 cla fbs4 P051300 need fїж
I have diferent problem , no more key . So I order ews key ecu bcm . But tcu was not available from that car. It is posible to make this tcu virgin and adopt. Or change vin and adopt . Becouse now car will have diferent vin number.
What options do I have ? May be immo off in tcu ? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
