Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
E90 N47 → M57 swap — DDE shows up but no start, rail pressure caps at ~110 bar
|
18-06-2026, 11:32 AM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
E90 N47 → M57 swap — DDE shows up but no start, rail pressure caps at ~110 bar
Hello everyone,
I've swapped an E90 (2009) from the N47 to an M57 and completed all the wiring. I'm now stuck on the ECU/DDE side and could use some help. What I've done so far:
I can't pin down whether the problem is on the engine side (fuel delivery / low-pressure supply / mechanical) or the DDE/ECU side (wrong software, immo state, missing comms). Questions:
Setup details I can add if needed: exact DDE рдят number / software version, CAS version, i5тд/Tool32 logs, and the K-line pinout I used. Thanks in advance. |
|||
|
21-06-2026, 11:36 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E90 N47 → M57 swap — DDE shows up but no start, rail pressure caps at ~110 bar
Does it start if you remove the connector from the fuel pressure sensor?
|
|||
|
22-06-2026, 11:11 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E90 N47 → M57 swap — DDE shows up but no start, rail pressure caps at ~110 bar
if the fuel pressure on the rail is low, you have 3 options
1. there is too little fuel to build up pressure (check low fuel pressure) 2. the pump does not have the power to create the appropriate pressure (damaged pump or fuel quantity valve) 3. some components allow fuel to return (injectors - overflow test, pressure regulation valve) check the error codes to make sure there is no EWS error to be sure, you can turn the immo off inpa should connect to this ecu without any problem |
|||
|
23-06-2026, 09:58 AM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E90 N47 → M57 swap — DDE shows up but no start, rail pressure caps at ~110 bar
Did you coded EKPM for M57 engine?
|
|||
|
23-06-2026, 10:34 AM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E90 N47 → M57 swap — DDE shows up but no start, rail pressure caps at ~110 bar
Need to rewiring from cas to ecm the pin for sync
|
|||
|
23-06-2026, 23:42 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E90 N47 → M57 swap — DDE shows up but no start, rail pressure caps at ~110 bar
I added new wire from 10 to 20 in cas .I don't get any ews error .
I will try tomorrow to turn it |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
