Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Bmw mg1 flex glitch mode I need Obd ратсн to use mhd
11-07-2026, 02:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2026, 08:22 AM by bmwok.)
Post: #1
0DPF  Bmw mg1 flex glitch mode I need Obd ратсн to use mhd
Hi, somebody can help,I циLoскёd mg1 bmw g80 2022 ecu in boot mode using flex glitch mode I need to apply Obd ратсн for flashing Obd using mhd File attachment
https://mega.nz/file/cZMURQRD#G87QRX1gaM...fZRNGVjcwQ https://mega.nz/file/UYcyARZa#NOo95ogaPZ...zcC1eqgz8U
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2026, 05:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2026, 06:57 AM by loki954.)
Post: #2
RE: Bmw mg1 flex glitch mode I need Obd ратсн to use mhd
(11-07-2026, 02:27 AM)bmwok Wrote:  Hi, somebody can help  I циLoскёd mg1 bmw g80 2022 ecu in boot mode using flex glitch mode I need to apply Obd ратсн for flashing Obd using mhd File attachment 

Hi, there since MHD does a checkover of the swfl before finalizing flashing the car the ратсн for remote start, and others can be removed and there is not currently a public flasher that will write back to the cars DME without doing checksum and changing that... other than current flasher I use for customers tcu and ecu tuning only if you need help can dm and can flash any bmw mg1 year model trans and ecu with the file ратснёd and working correctly.

Warm Regards,

Blake Roscoe
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2026, 14:18 PM,
Post: #3
RE: Bmw mg1 flex glitch mode I need Obd ратсн to use mhd
Hi, sorry to join in this thread because im on same boat. I need циLoскёd mg1sc201 bmw g20 2021 to apply Obd ратсн for flashing BM3, I've already used flex glitch mode to read full flash. Will upload if someone can. Thank you

EVO ID4/5/6 dumps:  EVO dump and EMMC !!! & f5с 
MG1 (BDC3): remote start 1CR active remotely
MDG1 pre 06/20 OBD циLoск: send me 8Mb flash file
All MDG1 Clone, confirm engine start OK: send me 8Mb flash file, 512kb/768kb Eeprom files

Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2026, 15:23 PM,
Post: #4
RE: Bmw mg1 flex glitch mode I need Obd ратсн to use mhd
attach flash for mhd obd2 ратсн.

BMW i5тд іLёаи LїСёи5ё5 Provider
Remote BMW EGS Reset, CAS4 & BDC1 циLoск & Key Learning
DME ISN OBD2, Coding and Programming
File 5ёяvїcё (DTC, EGR, SCR, DPF, Flaps, etc)
USA Force Readiness File 5ёяvїcё
Whatsapp +19714041259
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2026, 16:56 PM,
Post: #5
RE: Bmw mg1 flex glitch mode I need Obd ратсн to use mhd
Try this ecu and obd ратснёd file wink


Attached Files
file to big.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 17 times
Size: 39 bytes

Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2026, 01:38 AM,
Post: #6
RE: Bmw mg1 flex glitch mode I need Obd ратсн to use mhd
(03-08-2026, 16:56 PM)weby Wrote:  Try this ecu and obd ратснёd file wink

What ратснёя do you use? The bytes at 0x8005F7DC are different than I've seen for other ратснёяs on older DME's. Wasn't sure if this was the known marker for BM3 and others on newer DME's. Thanks in advance.

Thanks [їшяgё: tyl_add.png] + [їшяgё: postbit_reputation.gif] reputation if I helped you.
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2026, 04:13 AM,
Post: #7
RE: Bmw mg1 flex glitch mode I need Obd ратсн to use mhd
Clone your dme to 2019-5/2020 mg1 dme then bench циLoск it. No obd ратсн by Flex this moment

EVO ID4/5/6 dumps:  EVO dump and EMMC !!! & f5с 
MG1 (BDC3): remote start 1CR active remotely
MDG1 pre 06/20 OBD циLoск: send me 8Mb flash file
All MDG1 Clone, confirm engine start OK: send me 8Mb flash file, 512kb/768kb Eeprom files

Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0DPF Solved ✔ toytoa corolla verso dpf off limp mode vvaidzius 7 228 17-09-2026, 20:24 PM
Last Post: vvaidzius
  Kess3 SID803A Citroen C5 2.0 HDi reading boot mode pinout slevy70 5 105 20-08-2026, 06:01 AM
Last Post: slevy70
  EMP GLITCH p W r 1 145 06-08-2026, 01:57 AM
Last Post: dme_solutions
  MMS Flex Post 06/2020 BMW MG1CS201 dme_solutions 0 142 30-06-2026, 14:33 PM
Last Post: dme_solutions
  Hi, please turn off limp mode edc17c42 renault pls robus007 0 99 19-06-2026, 07:52 AM
Last Post: robus007
  MG1CS008 Bench Mode Tomek21 1 84 02-06-2026, 21:05 PM
Last Post: macintosh222
  Pops and Bang abarth activation only in sport mode XETA 1 110 20-05-2026, 20:48 PM
Last Post: Marek789
  Solved ✔ Audi A6 EDC16CP34 Recovery-Mode - Checksum problem??? Borys 4 198 16-05-2026, 20:01 PM
Last Post: Borys
  Solved ✔ PSA EDC17C60 Bench Mode bricked BS68 11 450 18-04-2026, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Stig33
  GLA Crd3.30 dpf egr swirl to limp mode cawadany 1 108 15-04-2026, 15:06 PM
Last Post: familiozo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content