Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Marelli IAW 4AFB.PF - Did not read with KTAG Clone
10-08-2026, 14:33 PM,
Post: #1
0Engine  Marelli IAW 4AFB.PF - Did not read with KTAG Clone
Hello, Folks!

I have a Ktag Clone Programmer with Red board v7.020 and I am not managing to read an IAW 4AFB.PF ecu with this programmer.
I tried to connect with several protocols from Ktag (P390, P515) and it appeared a screen with the following text:
"Communication Error with the control unit".

Is there anyone who had this problem?

Many Thanks.

Carlos Frederico Costa
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2026, 20:52 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Marelli IAW 4AFB.PF - Did not read with KTAG Clone
What model car?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Azlina for this post
11-08-2026, 11:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2026, 11:15 AM by cfocosta.)
Post: #3
RE: Marelli IAW 4AFB.PF - Did not read with KTAG Clone
(10-08-2026, 20:52 PM)Azlina Wrote:  What model car?

It is used in Fiat Palio / Siena / Uno motor 1.0 8V Fire Flex (gasoline or alcool) year 2007/2009.
I attached a picture of the ECU.

This ECU has a ST10F269-Q3 processor.
If I use a ST10Flasher programmer I can read / write the processor. This programmer save a file as a .HEX extension.

I tried to use a KTAG programmer because it is a modern programmer and I can save as a .BIN file extension.

As an addicional item, my K-Suite has a version 2.23 or 2.25. I tried both versions.

I would appreciate to work with a KTAG programmer if it is possible.

Many Thanks.

Carlos Frederico Costa


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2026, 19:11 PM,
Post: #4
RE: Marelli IAW 4AFB.PF - Did not read with KTAG Clone
check your boot cable for broken wires, what power supply are you using


Attached Files
iaw.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 5 times
Size: 78 bytes

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to al70 for this post
11-08-2026, 21:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2026, 22:20 PM by Azlina.)
Post: #5
RE: Marelli IAW 4AFB.PF - Did not read with KTAG Clone
link.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 4 times
Size: 168 bytes


For read and write better to use Trasdata.
it is manual -var1  -
it is manual -var2 -
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Azlina for this post
11-08-2026, 22:06 PM,
Post: #6
RE: Marelli IAW 4AFB.PF - Did not read with KTAG Clone
put links in a text file
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to al70 for this post
12-08-2026, 11:37 AM,
Post: #7
RE: Marelli IAW 4AFB.PF - Did not read with KTAG Clone
(11-08-2026, 19:11 PM)al70 Wrote:  check your boot cable for broken wires, what power supply are you using

I tested and compared the cables suggested code F32GN037C/D with the original KTAG cable 14P600KT02 and both of them are similar.
Also, I tested the KTAG cable 14P600KT02 for broken wires and all the wires are perfect and conected to the DB-15 male cable.

I tested the power supply cable named as VECU (red wire) and also tested with the VKEY (orange wire). I am using a 14.1 Volts power supply with 3A.

This 14P600KT02 cable was tested with another type of ECU as VW B05cн Benzin ME7.5.10 / ME7.5.20 / ME7.5.30 and all of them worked perfect with KTAG and the cable.

My question is: Have any of you tested this ECU (IAW4AFB) with a KTAG clone and managed to read it?
I would like to know the version of the software of K-suite, the hardware of KTAG, the protocol used and the connections wires to try to simulate with my KTAG.

Many Thanks for your help.

Carlos Frederico Costa
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EDC17C10 clone immo data or immo off Michel R32 2 108 08-10-2026, 19:26 PM
Last Post: Michel R32
  MG1CS201 clone brunoadbr 3 104 03-10-2026, 21:06 PM
Last Post: Cro
0Immo Magneti Marelli 4LV.AA Codesemmel 1 62 01-10-2026, 04:51 AM
Last Post: schmidti
  BCM250 CLONE eliasole 0 70 29-09-2026, 16:53 PM
Last Post: eliasole
  Immo off Magnetti Marelli 4HV Rager98 1 93 09-09-2026, 12:24 PM
Last Post: ads05
  MED17.5.5 clone VAG Passat B7 Oppeto 1 79 06-09-2026, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Sn0w3y
  Vvdi prog + B05cн Ecu cable possible Clone edc17 budddyyy 20 1,603 31-08-2026, 08:01 AM
Last Post: budddyyy
0DPF Clone MED17.1 VAG evgenijj 1 63 28-08-2026, 20:36 PM
Last Post: koyot
0Immo Solved ✔ Continental PCR2.1 TC1796 clone issu Plonke 3 146 23-08-2026, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Plonke
  Marelli IAW4CV.V4 CARTERMILLER 1 55 21-08-2026, 18:09 PM
Last Post: al70

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content