Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Use original Dfox interface with clone software ?
|
25-09-2026, 05:39 AM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Use original Dfox interface with clone software ?
I have an original DFOX tool with an expired subscription and am wondering if it's possible to use it with clone software... has anyone ever done this?
|
|||
|
25-09-2026, 07:15 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Use original Dfox interface with clone software ?
I once had dfox and I connected it to a laptop with clone software installed and after a few starts the device got blocked. I had to send it to the manufacturer for repair. it cost me 150e. Maybe if you upload clone firmware it will work
|
|||
|
25-09-2026, 16:01 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Use original Dfox interface with clone software ?
FW is not available and LPC is not readable...
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
