Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Isuzu D-max 3.0td Delphi EGR off
|
04-10-2026, 14:01 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Isuzu D-max 3.0td Delphi EGR off
Hello guys I need egr off + dtc off on Isuzu D-max 3.0td with delphi ecu
EGR off and dtc P1404 and P0405 Big thanks for help THX and rep would be nice if I helped You
![]() |
|||
|
04-10-2026, 17:37 PM,
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2026, 17:39 PM by ALEXEJLAZ.)
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Isuzu D-max 3.0td Delphi EGR off
Here file. For pass add thx+rep.
MANUAL FILE 5ёяvїcё WITHOUT PREPAID.
EVC RESELLER ALEXEJLAZ. |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - pimpammm [+1] | |||
|
04-10-2026, 17:53 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Isuzu D-max 3.0td Delphi EGR off
THX and rep would be nice if I helped You
![]() |
|||
|
07-10-2026, 19:49 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Isuzu D-max 3.0td Delphi EGR off
(04-10-2026, 17:37 PM)ALEXEJLAZ Wrote: Here file. For pass add thx+rep. Your file works perfect, thanks THX and rep would be nice if I helped You
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content





![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
