Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Fuel Flap door locked G30
|
06-10-2026, 09:11 AM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fuel Flap door locked G30
Hi,
Went to fill the car up with petrol (at least that`s what I wanted) and I think the car realised the petrol prices and decided not to open the fuel door. I have ordered a brand new one, only £70 from BMW, but question is, can I add the green emergency door open cable? As far as I know, that`s only available to PHEV cars. ![]() |
|||
|
06-10-2026, 10:24 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Fuel Flap door locked G30
theoretically yes, but be careful in practice, it carries a penalty of 25 years in prison or a $10 fine
it's your car, you can even break the latch |
|||
|
06-10-2026, 10:33 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Fuel Flap door locked G30
(06-10-2026, 10:24 AM)atiwok Wrote: theoretically yes, but be careful in practice, it carries a penalty of 25 years in prison or a $10 fine The latch I will need to break it as it doesn`t open. I`ll break it once I have the replacement рдят. I just regret ordering the рдят now. I should have ordered the PHEV рдят that comes with the emergency latch option, but afraid if it has a slightly different shape or connector for electrical socket. Thank you ![]() |
|||
|
07-10-2026, 18:30 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Fuel Flap door locked G30
It’s a good thing you didn’t order it. On the hybrid, the fuel flap release is electric—operated from inside the cabin. You would have just wasted your money. That said, I think a cable release could be installed, since the latches are the same.
|
|||
|
07-10-2026, 18:33 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Fuel Flap door locked G30
(07-10-2026, 18:30 PM)dov70 Wrote: It’s a good thing you didn’t order it. On the hybrid, the fuel flap release is electric—operated from inside the cabin. You would have just wasted your money. That said, I think a cable release could be installed, since the latches are the same. Thank you. I have seen that the socket is different after searching on eBay. Mine has only 2 wires, but the PHEV one has 3. Is all sorted. I sorted it today. ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| door handle lights coding | Prism | 6 | 341 |
08-05-2026, 00:41 AM Last Post: Prism |
|
| F31 B47 Fuel pump control (FPC) issue (316d 2016) | Spirit5676 | 3 | 320 |
22-04-2026, 19:29 PM Last Post: Spirit5676 |
|
|
|
f5с Problem CIC locked | Timoha | 28 | 598 |
14-04-2026, 11:26 AM Last Post: NeRkO20 |
| BMW M40i Exhaust flap | Djjarek | 5 | 487 |
24-02-2026, 15:13 PM Last Post: Djjarek |
|
|
|
MINI R56 N18 (MEVD17.2.2) – Fuel trims climbing at idle | user0086 | 0 | 145 |
21-02-2026, 16:27 PM Last Post: user0086 |
| BMW i3, Problem with the cold/hot air mixing flap. | mmwmmw | 2 | 296 |
07-07-2025, 17:50 PM Last Post: mmwmmw |
|
| To be locked | Orphee | 99 | 20,802 |
17-04-2025, 15:16 PM Last Post: yoodog |
|
| E36 Z3 - Airbag ECU locked | Shizzle | 10 | 754 |
07-04-2025, 21:32 PM Last Post: johann74270 |
|
| NBT evo id6 locked after wrong FA | KLAREZA | 5 | 837 |
31-03-2025, 06:16 AM Last Post: atalay |
|
| Old topic. to be locked | Orphee | 140 | 27,211 |
19-03-2025, 18:47 PM Last Post: bm92 |
|
Users browsing this thread:
niewczas13, 1 Guest(s)
niewczas13, 1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content

![[їшяgё: OxNUyuy.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/OxNUyuy.jpg)

![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
