Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW DIS & SSS
02-05-2017, 06:55 AM,
RE: BMW DIS & SSS
(02-05-2017, 04:25 AM)EuroCSL Wrote:  The picture is an E30, I haven't even connect to a actual car yet to be honest

Did you check the protocol translater inside, it must be set to fister protocol.

If you see a E30 it shoule be easydis, you can check it on the expanded windows in the calibration screen. The VM DIS what I postet is the E30 easydis, but I replaced the picture to the E60 one, only to clrearify the version of this DIS.

It works without any Problems on my i7 Notebook.

What kind of interface you are using? On a E30 there are not so much posibilities on the market.
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2017, 04:39 AM,
BMW DIS & SSS
(02-05-2017, 06:55 AM)B1257 Wrote:  
(02-05-2017, 04:25 AM)EuroCSL Wrote:  The picture is an E30, I haven't even connect to a actual car yet to be honest

Did you check the protocol translater inside, it must be set to fister protocol.

If you see a E30 it shoule be easydis, you can check it on the expanded windows in the calibration screen. The VM DIS what I postet is the E30 easydis, but I replaced the picture to the E60 one, only to clrearify the version of this DIS.

It works without any Problems on my i7 Notebook.

What kind of interface you are using? On a E30 there are not so much posibilities on the market.

Not yet haven't had time, had work and wires everywhere at the moment will update you guys possibly tomorrow thanks

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: tyl_add.png],  [Image: postbit_l_add.gif], and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] If this post helps, or useful information for you!

FSC Repair kits
Service history
Swiftec File Services
NBT/EVO/EntryNav2 (Provisioning only)
Feature code supplier - HUTOOL

06-05-2017, 18:15 PM,
(28-04-2017, 19:31 PM)EuroCSL Wrote:  Hello has anyone successfully installed BMW DIS V57 & SSS V32 on a Windows 7 PC with SSD drive? I've tried multiple downloads and guides mine always hang doesn't load completely. If you have a working version that can run on Windows 7 and SSD drive please link and guide me, I have KDCAN and ICOM it be great if it's configurable if not I don't mind having two setups. Thanks!

I have Full pack DIS v57 DIS V44 SSS Progman.. tested and works fine with K-Dcan cable.
06-05-2017, 19:40 PM,
(06-05-2017, 18:15 PM)seenomore Wrote:  
(28-04-2017, 19:31 PM)EuroCSL Wrote:  Hello has anyone successfully installed BMW DIS V57 & SSS V32 on a Windows 7 PC with SSD drive? I've tried multiple downloads and guides mine always hang doesn't load completely. If you have a working version that can run on Windows 7 and SSD drive please link and guide me, I have KDCAN and ICOM it be great if it's configurable if not I don't mind having two setups. Thanks!

I have Full pack DIS v57 DIS V44 SSS Progman.. tested and works fine with K-Dcan cable.

Can you post complete package?
06-05-2017, 19:44 PM,
BMW DIS & SSS
(06-05-2017, 18:15 PM)seenomore Wrote:  

Please share I was just downloading everything to test didn't install yet don't want to be Frankensteining everything

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: tyl_add.png],  [Image: postbit_l_add.gif], and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] If this post helps, or useful information for you!

FSC Repair kits
Service history
Swiftec File Services
NBT/EVO/EntryNav2 (Provisioning only)
Feature code supplier - HUTOOL