Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Solved ✔ Blind spot assist retrofit issue
|
13-07-2019, 20:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2019, 12:00 PM by Clusters.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Blind spot assist retrofit issue
Certain components have the following note in ёрс:
672 рдят must be checked after installation for current flashware This is the case for the Distronic/Blind spot radar sensors. On control units, this would make sense, but рдят5 such as radar sensors... How or where do you check the flashware, and update if necessary? I'm asking, because I am not able to communicate with some blind spot sensors, which also have the Distronic compatibility. I wonder if "not being able to communicate" means no ability to connect at all, or they "speak a different language", meaning it could be corrected by flashing it? For Distronic, the sensors are connected to the Distronic control module. If using blind spot, there is no other module, the sensors are connected directly to front SAM, on CAN G. I was hoping that I could get the Distronic + blind spot sensors, and use them as Blind spot, for now, connected to front SAM, and use the same sensors later, when I will be retrofitting distronic as well. I have obviously checked the wiring harness for 12V; and continuity on the CAN wires, before posting this. I have done SCN coding on front SAM, instrument cluster, cgw, left and right door control modules. I am currently getting an error in the instrument cluster, and door control modules, saying "Missing message, from CGW" and I am unable to communicate with the radar sensors. The door control modules are responsive, and I am able to actuate the triangle in the mirror glasses. Doing this retrofit on my own 2011 SLK R172. Any input is greatly appreciated! |
|||
|
23-07-2019, 10:16 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Blind spot assist retrofit issue
My issue was the radar sensors.
Now that I replaced them with sensors that do not support distronic, it works. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Blind spot radars | Jartsa | 1 | 89 |
11-06-2026, 21:13 PM Last Post: gcs190 |
|
| Active Lane Change Assist coding | nokka | 0 | 147 |
22-05-2026, 07:18 AM Last Post: nokka |
|
| Smart 451 yr 2012 retrofit adding cruise control tempomat w original steering wheel | juanitodelplata | 3 | 1,180 |
09-04-2026, 08:30 AM Last Post: konen |
|
| W172 HALOGEN TO LED RETROFIT NEED HELP | tigre | 3 | 143 |
21-02-2026, 09:00 AM Last Post: myztic |
|
| W205 genuine rear view camera retrofit | zdravo | 0 | 97 |
14-02-2026, 20:59 PM Last Post: zdravo |
|
| GLE 400d - Retrofit DVB-T MBUX-Mid? | spyderboyant | 0 | 122 |
10-10-2025, 23:21 PM Last Post: spyderboyant |
|
| MB ML W166 Adblue issue 18BC00 19A500 | Koira | 3 | 595 |
05-10-2025, 19:01 PM Last Post: blackTDI |
|
| X166 retrofit facelift headlights wiring | Luksor | 1 | 202 |
04-10-2025, 12:30 PM Last Post: Luksor |
|
| W221 / 216 retrofit facelift SAM | Luksor | 5 | 382 |
11-08-2025, 13:26 PM Last Post: Luksor |
|
| X253 HV fuse issue | jaramillo | 0 | 191 |
16-02-2025, 22:03 PM Last Post: jaramillo |
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
