Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Bmw G30 ecu clone md1cs001
22-12-2022, 17:37 PM,
Post: #1
Bmw G30 ecu clone md1cs001
Hello, i try clone g30 ecu md1cs001 with flex.
Full backup eerprom flash write to donor but have ews fault in dde.
Someone have solution?


Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2022, 19:17 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Bmw G30 ecu clone md1cs001
As far as I know, it is not possible just to clone the MD1 DME. Some manipulations with EWS have to be done after. I heard some people can do that remotely. If you need I can ask around, but this wont be free 5ёяvїcё.
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2022, 20:26 PM,
Post: #3
RE: Bmw G30 ecu clone md1cs001
(22-12-2022, 19:17 PM)Arturino Wrote:  As far as I know, it is not possible just to clone the MD1 DME. Some manipulations with EWS have to be done after. I heard some people can do that remotely. If you need I can ask around, but this wont be free 5ёяvїcё.

You can close mdg1 as long as it has spc5777 chip

NCD / SFA / f5с / KAFAS_G11 OBD ратсн / MRR OBD ратсн / HVS2/SME fїж
EGS7 RESET OBD / EVO/ENTRYNAV2/MGU - CARPLAY / CP REMOVAL
Any BMW Remote Coding 5ёяvїcёs - LINK

W
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2023, 21:05 PM,
Post: #4
RE: Bmw G30 ecu clone md1cs001
post dumps here
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2025, 11:38 AM,
Post: #5
RE: Bmw G30 ecu clone md1cs001
Is there still no one to do it?
I'm not looking for free solutions......

Diesel Mapping LTD
Press thanks + reputation
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2025, 14:59 PM,
Post: #6
RE: Bmw G30 ecu clone md1cs001
(16-10-2025, 11:38 AM)Dieselняск Wrote:  Is there still no one to do it?
I'm not looking for free solutions......

Send me the dumps of both ECUs. Then I'll ask you to put the donor ECU in the car and send me the link. This process will be free.

NCD2.0 - CBB Request - SFA Token - KDS Token - LCS - SecOC - f5с Repair Kit
MGU - NBT EVO - NBT - ENTRYNAV2
High Voltage Battery Activate - EOS вурдs
EDC17 - MEVD17 - MDG1 ISN
8HP - DCT - DKG
BMW Coding - Programming

Telegram : BMW_SYS
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MD1CP032 clone myztic 2 191 05-10-2026, 07:23 AM
Last Post: myztic
  Clone BDC2. FlexRay. GSD and VDP no connect TIGHTFIN 0 142 25-09-2026, 23:26 PM
Last Post: TIGHTFIN
0Engine BMW MG1 clone ahmadarifai 10 564 23-09-2026, 10:09 AM
Last Post: ahmadarifai
  MD1CS001 TC298 clone tool32 Smiiukha Ruslan 7 742 09-09-2026, 07:28 AM
Last Post: weby
  [RESTARTED] їсош next clone repair (only single pcb) ____ANGEL___ 146 13,601 03-09-2026, 20:32 PM
Last Post: ferrum
  MD1CS001 need reset working Hours tito2002 3 374 28-08-2026, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Rudkinp
  MINI R56 CAS3 Clone ladiesman217 4 264 16-07-2026, 18:02 PM
Last Post: jararak
  ECU Clone BMW e70 n55 MEVD1726 pweber84 1 123 12-07-2026, 18:39 PM
Last Post: ahmadarifai
  їсош Next Clone wifi not connecting t-alonso 8 206 13-04-2026, 17:52 PM
Last Post: Node
  Update firmware BMW їсош A2 clone to version 1.54 t-alonso 35 1,565 24-03-2026, 17:14 PM
Last Post: t-alonso

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content