Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
How to Virginize BMW CHAMP2 Head Unit
|
02-03-2023, 17:19 PM,
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: How to Virginize BMW CHAMP2 Head Unit
I have now fitted the emulator and got the Nav working. Thanks to all
But I do still have issue with Bluetooth pairing. Basicaly, when pairing the idrive screen hangs at confirming the pairing keys. Any ideas? Thanks in advance |
|||
|
02-03-2023, 18:39 PM,
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: How to Virginize BMW CHAMP2 Head Unit
Which Emulator did you put on?
|
|||
|
02-03-2023, 20:04 PM,
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: How to Virginize BMW CHAMP2 Head Unit
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - blax123 [+1] | |||
|
07-03-2023, 07:46 AM,
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Solved RE: How to Virginize BMW CHAMP2 Head Unit
All sorted, with help from fellow member. He says he reset the head unit.
All working except for 'voice control". He says it may need new f5с code?? But I can live without this. |
|||
|
07-03-2023, 15:44 PM,
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Solved RE: How to Virginize BMW CHAMP2 Head Unit
(07-03-2023, 07:46 AM)Dee67 Wrote: All sorted, with help from fellow member. He says he reset the head unit. Then it seems the donor VIN has no voice input f5с. Thorsten NCD Secure Coding 2.0
BMW OEM f5с und SFA region change all HeadUnits BMW OEM f5с codes like Apple CarPlay 143 / 17B, AndroidAuto 1CA and others LINK |
|||
|
07-03-2023, 18:24 PM,
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Solved RE: How to Virginize BMW CHAMP2 Head Unit
(07-03-2023, 15:44 PM)Thorsten Wrote:(07-03-2023, 07:46 AM)Dee67 Wrote: All sorted, with help from fellow member. He says he reset the head unit. This is what I got from f5с status: AppID 36 (0x24) UpgradeIndex 1 (0x01) SWTType SWTclassic Full f5сstatus not available f5сCertstatus accepted I beleive this is the one for Voice Control Donor vehicle Vin WBA1T920X0PW62931 (I have not tried to change this) |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
